Originally posted by: proteeti
Hey I'm loving how they credited baby Krishna as Krishna only! 🤪
THEY DID? :p
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: proteeti
Hey I'm loving how they credited baby Krishna as Krishna only! 🤪
THEY DID? :p
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa
We shall write 😎
But I don't think so, for as per Bhagavatham, they met after Krishna came to Mathura and Maharaja Pandu passed away. :p
I know the Pandavas were there for Dau-Revathi's marriage as well as Krishna's first three marriages before Lakshagriha.
Ooh. Link me to the chapters na...I wanna see how they behaved! 🤣
And just imagine, how crazy it would be if 5Ps were actually in Gokul and Vrindavana too! The elder, reserved Dwarikadheesh was enough to make them go crazy day in and out, I'd give anything to see Yudi bhaiya accompanying Kanha to one of his makhan chories! 🤪
....and I guess we'll need a CC soon. Someone please get to it na! 😳
We will need a CC definitely.
We need to discuss all this drama.
Now I am imagining elder Dvarakadheesha with all His Mahishis, Dau and Revathi Jiji all playing drama together on the poor IP vaasis 😆🤣
Nand baba and Yashoda maa look so divine playing with the little Kanha! And the song was soo beautiful!
Most songs in BRC's Krishna Leela are inspired from Surdas ji's collection! ❤️
But honestly I'd be soo creeped out if so many people were staring me down like that! 🤣
And yeh toh uthte hi start! 🤣
Dau bhiaya is soo legit handsome here!
Dau is the best ❤️
What is rothmani? Never heard that word before! 😳
And two of my fav songs at one go....lucky days!
...Tu mohi ko maaran seekhi, Dau se kabahu na kheejhe,
Mohan mukh, iski je baatein Jasumati suni suni reejhe, o maiya...
This Kanha is full nine tankis! 🤣