I am 5.3😆Originally posted by: The_incredible
Mine is 5'2"🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am 5.3😆Originally posted by: The_incredible
Mine is 5'2"🤗🤗

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore
Yeiiii🥳
HiFi dear... Koi toh hei mere height ka..same chashmish😎
Here i think 90% of us are chashmish. More power to chashmish gang👍🏼
By the way girls who are 5.4ft...you can't belong to chutku gang. For girls 5.4 is quite okay yaar.They look tall.
But in my family I am the shortest 😆 My sis is 5'7 and mom 5'6 .... I have a habit of wearing heels 😛 😆
Yayyy! I did it. Thank you Nandu! 🤗
Mishti's into scene..wow..I really love that scene..she reminds me of my own action of putting headphones on just to get away from the duniya😆😆
every first scene of mishti❤️
Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
M - man bun ❤️😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/B84Bo8Jh99D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
btw I love love the bg music here!! ❤️👏
Shah's expressions of frustration & confusion is on point here!👏
Sexy! ☺️
Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore
Yeiiii🥳
HiFi dear... Koi toh hei mere height ka..same chashmish😎
Here i think 90% of us are chashmish. More power to chashmish gang👍🏼
By the way girls who are 5.4ft...you can't belong to chutku gang. For girls 5.4 is quite okay yaar.They look tall.
Ha most of us here r chashmish 👏👏great to see many who r similar like me in many things..which is quite impossible in my lyf😆😆
That's the spirit cool!👍🏼👏
as they say...
"big things come in small sizes" 🥳
all us chotu gang are in Mishti's category: "dikhti choti packet, par hu bada dhamaal" 🥳
Originally posted by: Just_Smile
I am 5.3😆
That's cool..everyone r of similar height also..kya baat hai🥳🥳