hifi ashi... even i love his witty responses... banda humesha muskurane ki wajah deta hain...I love his witty responses. 🤣 He is total savage. 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hifi ashi... even i love his witty responses... banda humesha muskurane ki wajah deta hain...I love his witty responses. 🤣 He is total savage. 😎
🤣🤣
Kunal and Kuhu are the best ones
Originally posted by: Just_Smile
Lol did u guys see ritvik's insta story replies about shaheer rhea🤣🤣🤣
kya hai yeh ladka seriously!?😆
what does he eat everyday...too witty yaar🤣
he is my quarantine entertainment...🤣
Exactly! Mine too. 😆
I love his witty responses. 🤣 He is total savage. 😎
True 🤣
we have to ask him nandu in his next sessions...😆Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus
kya hai yeh ladka seriously!?😆
what does he eat everyday...too witty yaar🤣
what is the raaz of his wittyness...
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
It's offscreen story yaar, if you want I will pm you too
mee too yaar!
Count me in🤗
atleast infront of kunal and mishti...
family its upto u...
meri sapna jo sach hoga jab abir band bajega kuhu ka....😆
For sure Ruhi. 😎
@Bold: Woh toh hona hi hai. 😉😆
include kunal too... for my sadistic pleasure...😆
Done! 😛