taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Super Teaser 

looking forward to the update

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 19

Ishita was still in raman's arms while he was just looking at her.both were lost in each other when mihir coughed breaking their trance.

Raman make her stand and said-mihir,tum ishita ko uska kaam bata do.aur ishita,apna kaam samajh kar aaiye mere paas.ok.

Ishita look at him and said-ji sir.she said and both went out.

Ishita got too happy and hugged mihir tight as soon they come out of his cabin.

Ishita-thank u mihir,thank u ,thank u ,thank u.tumne mujhe duniya ki sabse badi khushi di hai.tum samajh nahi sakte main kitni khush hoon,Raman ko dekh kar .woh mere itne kareeb the,main unki baahon mein thi.u can't even imagine main kitni akeli thi unke bina,kitni adhuri thi unke bina.i love him so much,tum nahi samajh sakte tumne mujhe kya de diya hai .meri saansein mujhe de di.she was saying while her eyes got teary .

Mihir hugged her and said-hey akka,stop crying.maine kuch nahi kiya,it was miku's plan.usne aapko yahah bheja so that u can meet him.aur main samajh sakta hoon aapki khushi ,main bhi bahut pyaar karta hoon apni miku se.

Ishita-miku bahut achchi hai,usne mujhe mere Raman se mila diya.tum nahi jaante maine kaise waqt kaata hai unke bina.unhe dekhne ko tadap gayi thi.unn logon ne mujhe mere Raman se alag kar diya tha ,main mar rahi thi unke bina,she said while tears make way down her cheek.

Mihir hugged her tight consoling her when Raman saw them through window .

Raman-yeh ishita aur mihir kya kar rahe hai ,why she is crying and why he is hugging her.he said to himself and then said,hoga kuch.mujhe kya.saying so he tried to pretend normal but then said-aise kaise,main boss hoon.i should stop this .he thought and went outside to scold them but both were already gone .

Raman -chale gaye,let it be .he said and went inside his cabin trying to be normal but he was disturbed seeing them together .

Raman-mihir ne kaha tha,woh uski girlfriend ki sister hai,toh uski bhi sister hui.ho sakta hai behan ki tarah hug kar raha ho,but why she was crying. He thought and then said again-hoga kuch mujhe kya,he said and tried to get busy in his work but fail miserably.he closed the file and start waiting for her,so that he can ask her the reason for her crying.

In mihir's cabin,

Ishita-yeh hua tha mere saath.at first his brother tried to force himself on me after drugging me and then when we got settled together happily.he again kidnapped us.hum dono toh bach gaye,but we lost our baby.aur Raman ko toh yaad bhi nahi ki main unki biwi hoon.aur issi mauke ka faayda utha kar,unn logon ne mujhe unse alag kar diya.kehte hai param meri wajah se mar gaya,but the reality is,he died because of his ill doing.usse uske karni ki saza mili.

Mihir-they r really disgusting,aap bilkul fikar mat kijiye.we r with u,main aapko Raman sir ke pass bhi rakhunga aur kisi ko pata nahi chalne dunga that u r near him.unke parent ko bhi nahi.

Ishita-thank u mihir,u r really doing so much for us.

Mihir-my pleasure.

Ishita-mujhe mera kaam samjha do.

Mihir-kaam kya hai,aap bas sir ka khayal rakhiye,unke paas rahiye.baaki koi kaam nahi hai.i will look after everything else.

Ishita-thank u mihir,tum sach mein faristey ki tarah aaye ho meri zindagi mein.

Mihir-now this is too much.main koi farishta nahi hoon,he was saying when his phone rang.

He picked it and said-ji sir.

Raman-kitna time lagta hai kaam samjhane mein.send ishita to me.he said angrily and hung up the call.

Ishita look at him and asked what the matter.

Mihir smiled and said-i think sir ka mann nahi lag raha aapke bina,aapko bula rahe hai.

Ishita smiled and said-main jaati hoon.she said and went out of his cabin and mihir got busy in his work.

Ishita knocked the door and said-may I come in??

Raman-come in.he said and she walked in.

Raman-samajh gayi kaam??

Ishita-ji sir .

Raman look at her from top to bottom and then asked-mihir kya lagta hai tumhara??

Ishita look at him and said-meri sister ka boyfriend hai.

Raman-r they serious?he asked and she look at him confused.

Raman-about each other??

Ishita nodded and said-very serious.they love each other very much.infact they make a very cute couple.she said smiling making him sigh in relief.

Ishita-aapne kyun pucha??

Raman-aise hi.tumhara table mere hi cabin mein rahega.actually chota saa office hai naa,jyada rooms nahi hai.tumhe koi problem toh nahi??

Ishita-no sir,but aapka office itna chota kyun hai.i mean,u people have such huge empire.

Raman-so u know about us,actually yahan naya office set up hua hai.staff bhi kam hai toh chota hai office abhi.naya office renovate ho raha hai.

Ishita-toh aap apna itna bada business chod kar iss chote se project ko head karne yahan kyun chale aaye??she asked meekly and he look at her.

Ishita-nahi batana toh it's ok,actually I was just curious.the Raman Kumar bhalla,huge business tycoon.yahan iss chote se shehar mein.

Raman-business tycoon mere papa hai .I am just a beginner.waise bhi mera wahan mann nahi lagta tha,jaise kuch kho gaya tha mera.toh chala aaya.

Ishita-joh khoya tha woh mila kya??she asked and he look at her.

Raman-nahi,yaa shayad ,pata nahi .he said meekly and she was going to her table when he asked-can I ask something??

Ishita-haan ji ,boliye .

Raman-why u were crying??

Ishita-aapne dekha tha??

Raman-yes,u were crying,mihir was hugging u.may be consoling u.kuch problem hai.financial problem,matlab,main help kar sakta hoon kya??

Ishita-financial toh nahi hai,but may be u can help .actually the city is very new for me aur mujhe akele rehne mein darr lagta hai.woh ghar jahan mihir ne mujhe stay karaya hai ,is really far from his place.toh I was saying him to arrange a place near to him.wahan ki locality bhi bahut achchi nahi hai.u know,guys looking at u and making u uncomfortable,that kind people.

Raman-oh,toh mihir ne arrange kar diya??

Ishita-usne kaha,dekhega.he even told me to stay in his house,but mujhe thoda awkward feel hota hai.i mean ,woh meri sister ka boyfriend hai.but nahi woh kaise react karegi,she said trying to give him hint that she don't wanna stay with mihir but want him to arrange a house for her,so that she can be near him.

Seeing him not saying anything she said-issliye rona aa gaya,achcha nahi lagta mujhe jab koi gandi nazaron se dekhta hai.she said playing innocent but deep down she was wishing him that he will arrange for a place for her near him .

Ishita-please boliye naa Raman,ki aap mere liye jagah arrange kar denge,please Raman ,say it naa.please please,she was thinking when he said-main bhi dekhta hoon,agar koi appropriate jagah mile toh.i mean ,we have service quarters but all men stay there.

Ishita-nahi nahi,I won't be comfortable there.aap kahin aur dekhiye jagah,please.she said to which he nodded.

She settled on her table and was looking around while he got busy in his work.

Ishita-kitne achche lag rahen hai.aur kitne humble bhi hai.bhallas jitne bure hai Raman utne hi achche ,pehle bhi the aur aaj bhi hai.pata nahi yeh kaise unki family ke hai.she was thinking looking at him while he was busy in his work.

Raman was busy in his work but his eyes were going again and again to get and everytime he look at her,he found her looking at him smiling,like lost in him.

Raman-pata nahi kya ehsaas hai,but I am feeling really good having her around me .main feel nahi karna chahta special,but really feeling good being near to her.yeh joh ajeeb saa sukoon hai mere ander ,kya uski wajah ishita hai .nahi nahi,aisa kaise ho sakta hai,hum toh aaj pehli baar mile hai .phir kyun mujhe itna achcha lag raha hai uske kareeb aa kar.he was thinking and closed his eyes not getting any answer .

Ishita who was just admiring him, got up seeing him sitting holding his head.

She walked to him and said-kya hua,sir.headache hai kya,main sar dabaa doon.she asked and start pressing his head softly making him relaxed.

He kept his head on the back of his chair and she said-achcha lag raha hai??

Raman-umm,bahut.thanks ishita,I was really very stressed out.

Ishita-aap bilkul pareshan mat hoiye,ab main hoon aapki care karne ko.she said massaging his head and shoulder softly making him relieved.

Ishita was smiling thinking how she always use to massage him whenever he had headache.

Ishita-bahut miss kiya Maine aapko Raman,glad u r back to me .ab main aapko kahin nahi jaane dungi. She was thinking and was busy in him while he was lost in her touches.

Raman-kuch toh hai isme,that I feel so relaxed with her touch.kuch bahut magical saa,jaise meri har talaash ki manzil bad tum ho.

Soon the day passed and ishita was going out.raman thought to take her with him but she went with mihir leaving him disappointed.

Ishita reach her house and lay down on bed feeling good after a day near him.

Ishita-kitna khoobsurat tha sab kuch,ab bas woh mujhe apne bahut kareeb bula le taaki mujhe kabhi bhi unse dur naa jaana pade .achcha hua Maine mihir ko mana kar diya mere liye ghar arrange karne ke liye,ab yeh kaam Raman karenge.karenge naa?? ofcourse he will .woh mere Raman hai, apni ishita ke kabhi besahara nahi chod sakte.bhale hi unka dimaag mujhe bhool chuka hai,par dil kabhi nahi bhool sakta.she said and smiled.

On the other hand,Raman was standing near the window sipping his coffee while his mind was on ishita only .he was feeling happy with her being near to him.

Raman-agar main usse apne kareeb rakh loon toh,I can see her even after office.i think mujhe apne aas paas hi uske liye room dhoondhna chahiye.taaki woh mere kareeb rahe,but why I want her to be near me.pata nahi,shayad woh mujhe achchi lag rahi hai.haan yahin kaaran hoga,may be I am falling for her.after all I am a man and she is a very pretty girl.anyone can fall for her,shayad mujhe bhi woh achchi lag rahi hai.he thought and smiled.

Next day,ishita got up early morning and freshen up .she opened her suitcase and start looking for something really nice to wear.

Ishita-i should wear something joh Raman ko pasand aaye.she thought and her eyes went to a blue saree.

Ishita picked it up and said-yahin pehanungi.raman ka favourite colour.she thought and get ready.she wore minimal makeup and then left for job happily but didn't get any cab and got late.

Ishita went inside the office hurriedly and ask mihir-raman kahan hai??

Mihir-apne cabin mein,five times asked about for u already .

Ishita-i know I am late,gussa toh nahi hai.

Mihir-honge bhi toh aapko dekh kar khush ho jaayenge,u r looking beautiful.he said smiling .

Ishita-thanks,it's his favourite colour .she said and went to his cabin.

She entered the cabin saying,sorry sir.i got late.

Raman-what the hell,ishita.u r so late,he was saying but words died in his mouth looking at her.she was looking ethereal in that blue saree with minimal makeup while her long hair were open and nicely curled.

He smiled looking at her and said-wow,u r looking beautiful.he said while she look down blushing .

Raman realised what he told and said-i mean,I don't want to say this,matlab I am sorry.mujhe aisa nahi kehna chahiye tha,but really u r looking beautiful,he said not knowing what to say and how to hide his embarrassment.

Ishita look down and said-thank u sir.aapne mujhe puch rahen the,kuch kaam tha kya??

Raman-nahi ,haan,matlab.he said and closed his eyes to compose himself and then said opening his eyes-actually I want to say sorry,I couldn't find a house for u.he said making her face fall.

She look at him sadly when he continued-but if u want,u can stay with me.i mean ,mere ghar mein.its a four bedroom kitchen hall apartment.mere liye kaafi bada hai,all I need is just one room.toh agar tum chaho ,u can stay with me .only if u r comfortable.he said making her smile broadly.

Raman was looking at her trying to be casual and helping but deep inside he want her near very near to him and that's why he didn't arranged any place for her.

Raman-see I am not forcing,only if u r comfortable and if u can trust me.matlab main achcha hoon,he was saying anything without thinking to convince her when she said-mujhe koi problem nahi hai.making him smile .

Ishita-i do trust u ,sir aur main aapke saath comfortable bhi hoon.toh I am ready to live in ur apartment.she said smiling and he too smiled back.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Thread#2

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Continue soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Raman could feel an instant connection with ishita❤️

That’s why he is jealous seeing her with mihir even knowing that she is like a sister to him🤣🤣

Ishita was determined not to let raman go away from her now👍🏼

Yeyy.......ishra will live together

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome part 

loved it di 

Raman is so cute 

update soon di

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Mihir coughed to break ishra trance raman asked mihir to teach ishita her work ishita and mihir went of out of ramans cabin ishita hugged mihir happily she thanks him for giving her life her raman mihir said this all was done by mihika ishita said thanks to mihir raman saw ishita hugging mihir and crying he thought why she is hugging him and crying he shrugged and got busy in work but was not able to he went out to scold them but they were already gone raman was thinking what relation they share other side Ishita told mihir everything what bhallas did with her mihir said they are disgusting he is with her he will not let ramans parents know she is with raman ishita thanks him mihir got ramans call who asked how much time it will take and aked him to send ishita to his cabin and cut the phone angrily mihir smiled and told Ishita raman is missing her he is calling her in his cabin ishita went raman asked who is mihir to her ishita said he is her sister boyfriend raman said are they serious ishita said yes raman for relaxed aww kallu puttar ishra scene was nice Ishita is dramebaaz what story she made when raman asked why she was crying ishra were thinking about each other their pov was nice next day Ishita got ready beautifully for raman in his favourite colour she didn't got cab and reached office late mihir said raman asked her for five times already ishita said he must be angry mihir said no she is looking beautiful he will not scold her raman was lost in ishitas beauty he said she is looking beautiful but got embarrassed when ishita was blushing he said he was not able to find house for her she got sad but he said she can stay in his house if she is comfertable he was hoping her to say yes he was convicing her she said yes she will he got happy ishra are chalu hope raman will be able to remember everything soon

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 19

Such cute update :)

Ishita is happy being close to him and he is happy with an unknown reason

Mihir and Mihika are really sweet

Raman wants her close

Staying together would be fun :)

nadiay thumbnail