Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow wow superb nandu 👍🏼 Are no problem i have saved some clipped in twitter n insta if i get it i'll forward to you.. 🤗

arey no yaar i'm taking time n enjoying this too ofcourse i miss At will visit there too i miss everyone n feel so loved yaar ❤️ thank you love you all so much...  but this is also fun dear dont feel sorry 🤗🤗🤗❤️ love you nandu.. 🤗

i'm not going anywhere too nandu 😆 🤗

same I have many saved clips. Thankyou🤗yup PM me whatever you like, I'll join them with what I have

aww we all love you🤗❤️

hehe thankyou diyu, you're a legend🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Wow you too love their tashan yaar hifi nandu.. i'm missing it too... 🤣 n only he can handle big ben not even abir he has the power to control her 🤣

haina even the upcoming n recent confrontations were so good only after kuku shaadi her otp shouting n dialogue delivery became so dramatic... maybe they demanded it but i hope they keep like how its in these episodes yaar.. its interesting too same time has that impact too.. 

#doublehifi Oh ofcourse, I loved the taunts and tension they had but the way Mehul annoyed and blackmailed BB was hilarious🤣

Ooh Lala Meenakshi Seshadri GIF - OohLala MeenakshiSeshadri Rajvansh GIFs

Yea, nowadays since Meenu is doing all her plotting n planning behind close doors, she doesn't need to be OTP and have loud confrontations. Haan it's much more nicer this way, it shows that subtle yet fire-like nature very well.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Haha he has more nandu 🤣 #ladakuChokro #sportsCar #MeenusNandan 😆 lets see if we get more😆

and #difficultRajvansh 

haha I'm sure we will, Kuhu will have lots more hastag names for him😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

uff me too missing it yaar... the closeup n the shank blowing abir always a treat to watch..

haan

Devotional Shaheer GIF - Devotional Shaheer Sheikh GIFs

#sanskaari abir

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

ready to dance n party?🥳 yrhpk rap sequence

EPISODE 6 - 23rd March 2019

The Episode starts with Ketki’s inlaws meeting Maheshwaris. They meet Kuhu and ask for Mishti. Mishti enters Rajshri’s room and keeps the money back. She says sorry Badi Maa, I didn’t know my dad blackmails you, I won’t let this happen. She turns and sees Kuhu. Jasmeet gets happy for holi celebrations. The man tells Maheshwaris about Rajvansh families. The lady says they are finding girls for their sons, if they like your daughters… Rajshri says its so soon. Vishwamber says what else do we want, they should get good house. Kuhu and Mishti come holding hands. Jasmeet asks Mishti to get ready to go to her inlaws. Rajshri says we will meet in holi party. The lady says they are looking girls for one of their son, I got this alliance for Kuhu, make Kuhu ready well. Mishti says I have got a gift for Rajshri. She lies to Kuhu.

She thinks Rajshri is worried because of my dad. Abir gets sweets. Atul feeds sweets to Ketki. Abir asks Parul to get kesar milk. Abir says I was away from home, I was doing this, I learnt jalebi making from the village women, this is my new venture. Bau ji says I m proud of you. Bau ji gets a call. Abir asks Meenakshi to taste the sweets. Bau ji asks are you coming, for Kunal or both sons. Nidhi says no one cares for Atul’s marriage. Abir says don’t worry, we will keep Swayamvar for Atul, have jalebi. Kunal asks what’s the matter. Bau ji says it was Parekh’s call, he invited Maheshwaris here, they have two granddaughters and if we like then… Abir jokes that its good news for Kunal and him. Mishti recalls Rajshri’s words and gets sad. Rishta aaya hai….plays… Abir sings a rap at home. Mishti and everyone sings. Mishti wants some time for the marriage. Meenakshi says Kunal won’t marry a stranger. Parul asks her to calm down. Meenakshi says the proposal is only for Kunal, Abir is planning this, he likes to do something against me. Abir asks Bau ji to relax, he is there. Bau ji says I know, I trust you, a proposal came for Kunal before, Kunal didn’t remain the same since then, he has become a workaholic. Abir says I know.

Meenakshi says Kunal was heartbroken, I involved him in business, Kunal chose this ring for that girl. She gets a hammer and breaks the ring. She says he shouldn’t remember that girl, if we get a nice girl for Kunal, it will be good for him. Bau ji asks will it be good for you, we need to mend his broken heart. He picks the broken ring. He says Kunal is as strong as his mum. She says yes, I have seen his pain closely. He says you should find a solution, don’t you want him to marry. She says I just believe that the girl and her family will be related to us, there should be no complications, like I found Parekhs. She asks Bau ji to go and sleep, its holi tomorrow. He goes. She thinks Kunal will marry the girl whom I choose for him. Abir sees Kunal sleeping. He says we won’t let Meenakshi manipulate Kunal this time, I hope your plan works. Bau ji nods. Mishti gets thinking.

Kuhu gets Kunal’s pic and says he is the same guy, am I dreaming. She sings Tum hi ho… Mishti thinks how will I able to find out, who is right for me. Abir does tulsi puja and thinks of Kunal. He thinks I won’t let that repeat, whatever happened with Kunal on last holi. Meenakshi plays Sitar. Parul wishes happy holi and applies tilak to Abir. Abir sees Bau ji and asks him to be with Kunal. Mishti throws holi colors on everyone. Vishwamber gets saved by Mishti. She wishes him happy holi. She says I feel happy seeing the colors, this is what holi means. He says yes, we celebrate the defeat of evil by colors. Naman comes home and says today everyone will witness the new color of evil, Rajshri snatches my money. He hears Varsha telling about holi party. Mishti applies colors to Varsha and Shaurya. They laugh. Rajshri gets prasad for them. Mishti applies colors to her also. Mishti says this is my perfect family, lets take a selfie.

Varsha says Mishti is crazy for colors. Mishti says Kuhu has an allergy with colors. Kuhu comes all wrapped up. Kuhu says I m ready for holi. She says I have applied herbal oil, come we are getting late. Varsha asks Kuhu to remove the scarf. Kuhu says not now, later. Naman sees the family leaving and hides. He says now they will see a holi of blasts. Nidhi says Meenakshi orders everyone always. Abir says nothing can happen to me when Parul is there. He hides a pill in Kunal’s coffee cup and thinks Kunal will forget all his tensions after drinking this.

Precap:
Abir dances and sees Mishti. Mishti and Kuhu meet Ketki. Meenakshi thinks who are these girls.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Wow wow nandu come on bring it on yaar this is interesting i want to read n analyse on mishbir parents dynamics more... 

okay here we go...🤗

--------------------------------

Yes both Abir & Mishti's kismat in regards to their father's absence are exactly the same. Mishti's papa Naman and Abir's baba Mehul, both left their responsibilities of raising a child, and left Mishti and Abir with no answers to their questions, "Why did he leave me?". Both mishbir share the exact pain of not knowing why their fathers left them and did not return back at all. 

However, there are some fundamental differences between Mishti and Abir's respective relationship with their father.

1. Mishti's scars are primarily not emotional, but more psychological (fear of abandonment)   Choti Mishti definitely had a strong affinity to her papa, and when he abandoned her, for a very long time she struggled emotionally to come to terms with her situation. To make matters worse, not only does she lose her father, but her mother Karishma also gives up on her maternal responsibilities and abandons her only daughter with the Singhanias (Mishti's dadi and Naira's family). Amidst trying to understand this shock, choti mishti is yet again disowned ('discarded') by her Dadi. So as a young 10-12 year old girl, mishti experienced immense emotional damage as a result of abandonment. Not one, not two but three very critical family members left her hands, at a time she needed them the most for that emotional support. The biggest game changer is the presence of Badi ma and Bade Papa. The fact that Mishti gains BM and BP in her life, she receives that undying support, love, care, affection that she lost n craved for. During those times of intense emotional struggles (panic attacks) as a young girl, she had those guardian angels as BM and BP to bring her out of that traumatic phase. That is why, the Mishti we see in the early episodes, has a distant/estranged connection with Naman when she meets him at Kutch. Over the years, the kind of parental care, affection and love that BP and BM showered on Mish, overshadowed and outshone the emotional pain n distress she got from Naman and Karishma. Mishti was able to move on** from her real parents, because she received that safety net from BP/BM. As she grew up, she drifted apart from her sentiments to her papa, and no longer had that emotional attachment to her father. The final nail in the coffin for Mishti was finding out Naman was blackmailing BM for money. Upon realising how appalling and 'ghatiya' insaan he was, that's it. Papa for her meant nothing, she immediately no longer wanted anything to do with him. Hence, she gained the strength to let go of any emotions of longing or yearning. For Mishti, everything meant BM and BP, that's all.
  2. On the contrary, Abir's pain and scars are very emotionally deep-rooted : chotu Abir only 5-6 years old was left by his father abruptly. Although he wasn't abandoned by any others, Abir didn't receive the support and guidance, that Mishti received, despite having a full family including his mother, grandfather, uncle, aunt etc. The hole that Baba's absence left in Abir as a young child, was never fulfilled properly by anyone in the RV house =. Unlike Mishti's safety net of BM and BP, Abir had no one that filled that void. Instead, to add to his emotional baggage, chotu Abir quickly adopted the role of a bade bhai to Kunal. As time went by, he took it so seriously that he silently became the father figure nanko never had. However, Abir was still left hanging, with no proper father-figure to provide that guidance, support and wisdom, hence Abir continued to foster that sentiment and attachment towards Baba. To make matters more complicated, the 'story' Abir grew up hearing was that his father left because he committed a huge fraud and ran because he couldn't face the consequences. This whole idea contradicted everything Abir believed, perceived and understood about his Baba. Those few words of wisdom and life principles, that Abir held on to so profoundly had such deep significance that Abir refused to believe what meenu or naanu was saying to him. Meenu shut any and all possibilities for Abir to reach his Baba, she turned a deaf ear to all of Abir's valid questions and concerns about his father. Meenu never directly and openly told him anything in regards to why Baba left, even as an adult we see Meenu trying to avoid the topic or manipulate the topic to her favour. This resulted in her to pushing Abir further and further away from her, and tightening his attachment to Baba.

As a result of these fundamental differences...both Mishti and Abir responded very differently to when their respective fathers returned in their lives. As I mentioned above, Mishti already had trust issues with her father, she had lost that faith in him that he would come back for her, and upon Naman's return, she didn't fall for his emotional drama but instead severed any attachment and emotions she had for him. Whereas, when Abir's Baba made an entry into his life...baba's emotional stories, feelings of guilt and self pity only added further sugar to Abir's broken heart. That longing and yearning that Abir held on to for years quickly re-surfaced, as Baba continued to re-kindle those lost father-son moments. Abir immediately transformed into that same young boy who craved that love, attention and affection from his father, and tried to compensate for all those years he lost in his childhood. Baba's emotional act, Meenu's aggressive attitude and all the turns of events in the storyline, only strengthened Abir's trust n faith in Baba. When the truth eventually was revealed, Abir finally broke down upon learning about his baba's true face n identity. He ultimately got the closure and answers to his life-long question - "Baba humein kyu chodke gaye the?" However as a consequence of all this, Abir developed this strong insecurity that everyone that he loves and trusts, eventually betrays him. 

**Although Mishti has emotionally moved on from Naman and Karishma, she still struggles with the pyschological damage that leads her to constantly believe she is a burden on others, that she is from a broken family and doesnt know how to sustain relationships. Since Mishti never got proper closure/answers from Naman nor Karishma, about why they abandoned her, she still lives with this underlying insecurity.

that's all. 🤗😊

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Wow wow nandu come on yaar bring your analysis soon i'm waiting 😆

true that earring scene surely looked improvised such a goof ball this boy this 😆🤣

haina even i love ritviks smile n laugh he looks so cute n this beard look suits him so well... we need this back 

okay.. here's the first one: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153116221

kunal-abir scene analysis shall be out tomorrow👍🏼🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

okay here we go...🤗

--------------------------------

Yes both Abir & Mishti's kismat in regards to their father's absence are exactly the same. Mishti's papa Naman and Abir's baba Mehul, both left their responsibilities of raising a child, and left Mishti and Abir with no answers to their questions, "Why did he leave me?". Both mishbir share the exact pain of not knowing why their fathers left them and did not return back at all. 

However, there are some fundamental differences between Mishti and Abir's respective relationship with their father.

1. Mishti's scars are primarily not emotional, but more psychological (fear of abandonment)   Choti Mishti definitely had a strong affinity to her papa, and when he abandoned her, for a very long time she struggled emotionally to come to terms with her situation. To make matters worse, not only does she lose her father, but her mother Karishma also gives up on her maternal responsibilities and abandons her only daughter with the Singhanias (Mishti's dadi and Naira's family). Amidst trying to understand this shock, choti mishti is yet again disowned ('discarded') by her Dadi. So as a young 10-12 year old girl, mishti experienced immense emotional damage as a result of abandonment. Not one, not two but three very critical family members left her hands, at a time she needed them the most for that emotional support. The biggest game changer is the presence of Badi ma and Bade Papa. The fact that Mishti gains BM and BP in her life, she receives that undying support, love, care, affection that she lost n craved for. During those times of intense emotional struggles (panic attacks) as a young girl, she had those guardian angels as BM and BP to bring her out of that traumatic phase. That is why, the Mishti we see in the early episodes, has a distant/estranged connection with Naman when she meets him at Kutch. Over the years, the kind of parental care, affection and love that BP and BM showered on Mish, overshadowed and outshone the emotional pain n distress she got from Naman and Karishma. Mishti was able to move on** from her real parents, because she received that safety net from BP/BM. As she grew up, she drifted apart from her sentiments to her papa, and no longer had that emotional attachment to her father. The final nail in the coffin for Mishti was finding out Naman was blackmailing BM for money. Upon realising how appalling and 'ghatiya' insaan he was, that's it. Papa for her meant nothing, she immediately no longer wanted anything to do with him. Hence, she gained the strength to let go of any emotions of longing or yearning. For Mishti, everything meant BM and BP, that's all.
  2. On the contrary, Abir's pain and scars are very emotionally deep-rooted : chotu Abir only 5-6 years old was left by his father abruptly. Although he wasn't abandoned by any others, Abir didn't receive the support and guidance, that Mishti received, despite having a full family including his mother, grandfather, uncle, aunt etc. The hole that Baba's absence left in Abir as a young child, was never fulfilled properly by anyone in the RV house =. Unlike Mishti's safety net of BM and BP, Abir had no one that filled that void. Instead, to add to his emotional baggage, chotu Abir quickly adopted the role of a bade bhai to Kunal. As time went by, he took it so seriously that he silently became the father figure nanko never had. However, Abir was still left hanging, with no proper father-figure to provide that guidance, support and wisdom, hence Abir continued to foster that sentiment and attachment towards Baba. To make matters more complicated, the 'story' Abir grew up hearing was that his father left because he committed a huge fraud and ran because he couldn't face the consequences. This whole idea contradicted everything Abir believed, perceived and understood about his Baba. Those few words of wisdom and life principles, that Abir held on to so profoundly had such deep significance that Abir refused to believe what meenu or naanu was saying to him. Meenu shut any and all possibilities for Abir to reach his Baba, she turned a deaf ear to all of Abir's valid questions and concerns about his father. Meenu never directly and openly told him anything in regards to why Baba left, even as an adult we see Meenu trying to avoid the topic or manipulate the topic to her favour. This resulted in her to pushing Abir further and further away from her, and tightening his attachment to Baba.

As a result of these fundamental differences...both Mishti and Abir responded very differently to when their respective fathers returned in their lives. As I mentioned above, Mishti already had trust issues with her father, she had lost that faith in him that he would come back for her, and upon Naman's return, she didn't fall for his emotional drama but instead severed any attachment and emotions she had for him. Whereas, when Abir's Baba made an entry into his life...baba's emotional stories, feelings of guilt and self pity only added further sugar to Abir's broken heart. That longing and yearning that Abir held on to for years quickly re-surfaced, as Baba continued to re-kindle those lost father-son moments. Abir immediately transformed into that same young boy who craved that love, attention and affection from his father, and tried to compensate for all those years he lost in his childhood. Baba's emotional act, Meenu's aggressive attitude and all the turns of events in the storyline, only strengthened Abir's trust n faith in Baba. When the truth eventually was revealed, Abir finally broke down upon learning about his baba's true face n identity. He ultimately got the closure and answers to his life-long question - "Baba humein kyu chodke gaye the?" However as a consequence of all this, Abir developed this strong insecurity that everyone that he loves and trusts, eventually betrays him. 

**Although Mishti has emotionally moved on from Naman and Karishma, she still struggles with the pyschological damage that leads her to constantly believe she is a burden on others, that she is from a broken family and doesnt know how to sustain relationships. Since Mishti never got proper closure/answers from Naman nor Karishma, about why they abandoned her, she still lives with this underlying insecurity.

that's all. 🤗😊

wah diyu... bang on...

perfectly pointed everything...

abir got closure and he lived his own family so its easy for him but mishti never got closure like abir got and she lived in her adopted family and her wounds or scars are always open by jas or kuhu so her issues increased and never came out of home breaker tag....

BP-BM love and affection for mishti are life lines and for them she can do anything... cant even bear a word against , even if it is from abir as we already saw it...

naanu abir ki papa banene ki koshish ki but he already seen his father so he couldnt give that any other...

kunal never seen him, so for kunal it never mattered and abir became father and elder brother...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Episode 6

Mr & Mrs parekh in maheshwari house to talk about rajvansh rishta 😎 

Mrs parekh talks about kuhu not looking like shaurya n kuhu says she is like her mother... one thing here is kuhu has wholeheartedly accepted varsha as her mother n has completely moved on from her past but only gets staggered at such points... 

Mish in BM room keeping the money in another bag... kuhu reaches there but doesnt see anything only mish keeping something inside cupboard... Image

Maheshwari's invited for rajvansh holi party.. Mrs parekh says about the rishta to them... mishku arrives there with their act as perfect sisters..

Jasmeet informs girls about the rishta in that taunts mish mazak mazak mai smiley44mish is worried about bp not knowing any of naman issue n proceeding about her wedding... 

Bm agrees to attend the party... kuhu asks about the surprise for bm from mish but she doesnt say... mrs parekh informs varsha that rishta is for kuhu only not mishti... 

ruhi19 thumbnail

epi 6 highlights...

epi starts with rishta for kuhu,mishti , kuhu is ready to meet him and mishti was in thoughts how to know him better so that he will be ideal life partner for her, as she cant say yes by a single meeting...

meenu always had her eyes on everyone in home, she keeps minute details of their phone calls, works and talks...

when pareekh called to infrom MAH will come,meenu is not happy for any of them ,she just dont like any one interfere in any decision(meenu already did the same in past by running away and didnt listen to her father but again doing the same thing, some thing never change, how much she suffered from that stupid decision but never learnt from that, but blames her father for not stopping her, kabhi apne mistakes ki responsibility lelo meenu madam)

abir-naanu, meenu-parul discuss how kunal broken after last rishta, abir-naanu wants him to move on and live happily, meenu wants him under control and never say anything against her, meenu wanted him to come out of that, abir wants him to come out of that...

meenu as usual sab ko todne jaanti hain, banana nahi, naanu tries to convince her , kunal should be happy but meenu only wants her happiness in everyone, she never care for others...

naanu judged meenu perfectly but he needs more skills to see what she is actually capable of...

kuhu already in dreams as she is meeting the person, who made her flat with his charm and really cant believe her luck... (lucky girl)

mishti still thinking of ways to know how she would accept or know some stranger as life partner...(kitna bhi BP-BM ne pyaar diya, she cant let go of fear,that some one she will be all alone again)

mishti loves colors as she gets inspiration, abir loves colors to get peace and resembles his thoughts in form of paintings (joditho kamal ki hain, both love colors and each other deeply)

mishti writes her thoughts in form of shayris and abir keeps his thoughts in form of shayris (iss liye dono ko shayri pasand hain, expressing the way of their pain)

mishti thought she destroyed burayi but as abir says burayi kabhi katam nahi hoti, vo bas apna rang badal kar aati hain (naman in new way of color to blackmail BM)

abir - naanu drink spike is all set to make kunal forget everything enjoy but he also wants give tension to his mom (ek teer pe do nishana... like mom like son)

nidhi think her status is not like meenu because of her husband, which is a fact in real life...

P.S:spl mention to parul-meenu. always kept other sons first than their own but lets see, what will be next...

meenu never wanted any family who have daag to attach to her family but vo khud apni pariwar ki daag bhul gayi but naanu nahi...