Arey I meant Diya and Sneha!
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arey I meant Diya and Sneha!
Originally posted by: opsora2090
exactly .. it is actually starnge , ekta's cv itne dur tak toh nei soch sakte 😆
Probably they wanted to focus only on costume
That’s spooky for sure. The mood board is totally Beauty and the Beast!!
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
That’s spooky for sure. The mood board is totally Beauty and the Beast!!
I think it was just a coincidence🤣 the reference that is🤣 hamare cvs itne thoughtful kaha🤣
Pika pika pika pikachuuu how are youuuu
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I think it was just a coincidence🤣 the reference that is🤣 hamare cvs itne thoughtful kaha🤣
same my thoughts.. cv itne thoughtful nei ho sakte.. either it is co incidents or just wanted to focus on costume 😆
pagal ladke mere bolne ka toh wohi matlab tha na 😒
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I think it was just a coincidence🤣 the reference that is🤣 hamare cvs itne thoughtful kaha🤣
The uncreative CV’s
🤗🤗🤗😋
Just look at Rishabh Bajaj, he looks a innocent kid here..The expression is too adorable..Feel like pulling his cheeks..☺️
ab biwi hai toh biwiyo wale haq jamane wali hai na 😋🤪😂🤭🤣
Ek dum biwiyon waale haq jata rahi thi Prerna, Rishabh par..And bechara RB, Prerna ke saath toh he is a complete goner..Aur Miya ke liye Biwi kii harr farmaish, harr baat, haar ek khwaish sarr aankhon par...😉