Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I know but lot of views are being cut and the channel needs to work with YT on this 😄
But anyways even without that their surprise will be out soon 😄
True😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I know but lot of views are being cut and the channel needs to work with YT on this 😄
But anyways even without that their surprise will be out soon 😄
True😆
Sid Sana out with full force I see😆
I feel post lockdown they will take little time to just sought out there professional commitments..they will sign all the necessary projects including the sidnaaz ones and then tie the knot ...the way shebaaz was saying even I feel right now they are in the peak of there career ..they are in demand and talk of town so they will atleast sign projects and then only tie the knot ..
Jis moment ka intzaar tha finally aane wali hai ... so so happy ... that ig story was chotu sa hint n Sana ne to khullam khula kar diya jaisa wo karti h 🤣
Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-
GUYSSS.
Watch Sid ka story. He shared a rap song a fan made.
First: Handle name is Shehbaaz music. LOL
Second: The song has stills like Sid-Sana lip kiss action in the kitchen and Sid-Sana cobweb moment. HAHAHAHAHA.
JALOOS.
Yes it has sidnaaz 2 pics in the end and then 1 pic with mom & sis ..
I m telling u yeh log will go official soon ..chun chun ke stories putting 🤣
I feel post lockdown they will take little time to just sought out there professional commitments..they will sign all the necessary projects including the sidnaaz ones and then tie the knot ...the way shebaaz was saying even I feel right now they are in the peak of there career ..they are in demand and talk of town so they will atleast sign projects and then only tie the knot ..
They can tie knot later ..but i feel they will mk it official soon post lockdown after the bhula dunga sequel is out ..mayb they hv a plan ..lets see ..
But these ig stories r all hinting towards a sidnaaz climax 😎
Yes it has sidnaaz 2 pics in the end and then 1 pic with mom & sis ..
I m telling u yeh log will go official soon ..chun chun ke stories putting 🤣
Jyoti, aap choronology samjhiye:
BTS:
Sid: Sun na Sana, 24 hours ho gaye. Kuch jaloos nahi nikala. Fandom bore ho jaayega.
Sana: Bol kya karna hai?
Sid: Pehle tu story daal, phir delete kar, phir main daalunga, phir tu bhi daal.
Sana: Okay, aur kuch?
Sid: Haan vo lip kiss moment aise nahi daal sakta, ye song ke through daalta hoon.
Sana: Chal baby, jaloos time.
Aj ye dono sbko dher karenge🤣
Aj nai zinda rahega koi bhi🤣
Yes it has sidnaaz 2 pics in the end and then 1 pic with mom & sis ..
I m telling u yeh log will go official soon ..chun chun ke stories putting 🤣
that too this rapper is not even very popular and views are also very less! Who sent him this? 🙄🤣
hum gadhe hain 🤦🏻♀️😄