Humein chodkar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Humein chodkar
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 😂 isliyeaa hum dunno besties hain 🤗
I just love my subjects thats all
accha ab mrko chod diya tune
how we wish even we had that..!
Like now our family is not the same without him
The crazy things we used to do with him🤣
But he hasn't changed, he is still the same with us, but once new 11th comes, he would change and my classmates are damn possessive😈😆
He came to us accidentally, he was supposed to be 11 Commerce class teacher, but then our teacher was selected as vicey and that's how he was given to us and my english teacher was given to commerce.
Imagine when you guys pass out. You guys are going to cry rivers🤣
Meri topper behena 😘
I aint short tempered like him🤣
Yeah
But all those previous years also gave me so many memories😆
But 11th I really liked and I can't wait for 12th
Mainly now I love my subjects and teachers. Class is also fine now😃
I mess up in my second language, Bengali...🥺😭