Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Kya chal raha hai guys 

Kitne epis tak Pahuche 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Milkshake moment of AbiNal bought by sweet maasi 😆

They talk about special arrangements made by meenu for ketu sasural wale... 

kunal praises both meenu for the arrangement n abir the best for pooja #fact 

As kunal wants a cheers abir still angry about ketu shaadi on what meenu did, using baba victim card... kunal doesnt agree with abir as he says ketu herself agreed..

fact to be noted kunal goes by fact that is whatever it is ketu agreed on own, papa left them, he doesnt care or think about the Why, what, how.. no question only facts matter... this might be a reason for kunal not wanting baba back whatever be the reason he left them, he couldnt take mish rejection without even wanting to know reason, Abir is also a deep thinker like mishti so he is ready/wants to find answers even behind every incident... 

Meenu parul discuss on Abir n kunal... meenu is happy abir is back n same time scared what wrong will happen bcoz of him... uff if only she would think why he behaves like that... its just their opinion varies abir doesnt purposely wants to prove her wrong... 

side note Rupal mam looked so good n her voice modulation, expression everything was perfect n eye warming if only makers would maintain this.. 

and chaitrali mam looks so cute n beautiful in this simple attire n look.. ❤️

Naanu comes there n teases that meenu was much more rebellious than abir 🤣 #LikeMotherLikeSon 

They talk about AbiNal shaadi n meenu wants perfect girls for them n naanu insists will she agree if found... and meenu words came true "ek hi mandap mai dono ki shaadi" 🤣

Precap

Different perspective of life 

Episode 4

"Yehi problem hai ki shaadi kisi problem ka solution nahi hosakti"

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Kya chal raha hai guys 

Kitne epis tak Pahuche 😆

Vaishuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗

Still 4th episode only yaar 😆 gonna watch n discuss 5th one today only n nandu is not here yet.. 😆

you have gone beyond what are you watching now 😆

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Didn't even see that dance scene in the edited version!😒

Though saw a cool scene that I totally forgot - Abir getting Mishti kidnapped by the NGO sisters...I was like 😲 and then realising he was responsible 🤣...but the sweet conversation that followed was classic first act⭐️👏. The theme was so clearly shown, expressed and excuted in that clip. Why can't they write like this now?!😭 

Thanks for the clips, really adding more to the edited stuff we are being shown.

Take care everyone.🤗

Ohhoo true yaar there are many scenes edited out in re run 😒 its better to watch in hotstar... 

haha that scene aww i loved that seq he says green belt in that i think... 😆 the scared yet attitude wala abir 🤣 angry mishti... 

those times the theme or the message they had were so clear n well executed now we have to search for it yaar... 

Take care you too 🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Kya chal raha hai guys 

Kitne epis tak Pahuche 😆

ohh slow n steady wins the race yaar😆

like mish-ku tease one another as kachua (turtoise)...we are following same😆

Will be posting episode 5 now👍🏼

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Different perspective of life 

Episode 4

"Yehi problem hai ki shaadi kisi problem ka solution nahi hosakti"

wah wah👏 100% satyavachan

this line needs to be blown up on a billboard and presented everywhere😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Vaishuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗

Still 4th episode only yaar 😆 gonna watch n discuss 5th one today only n nandu is not here yet.. 😆

you have gone beyond what are you watching now 😆

yes, 5th episode is on it's way...

sorry yaar, very late today. I thought to post earlier, but I wanted to wait for you to complete your caps for episode 4.

Now here it comes😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Episode 5 - 22nd March 2019

Abir keeps Mishti's memory: 

aww those jhumkas are indeed very special

The Episode starts with Kunal asking what’s happening here. Abir says you have to do Garba and welcome Ketki’s Sasural. Kunal says fine, I will try, promise you will tell me. Mishti and Kuhu like renovated room and thank Varsha. Kuhu acts caring towards Mishti. Mishti says you are so lovely, you take care of me, your bedside is close to bathroom, she will wash her foot and climb on the bed. Jasmeet taunts Mishti.

Meenakshi shows the earring to Parul. Parul says I didn’t understand. Meenakshi says that phone call for Ketki. Parul says the girl who called her and brainwashed Ketki. Meenakshi says yes, ask me where I found this, Abeer’s wallet. Parul asks does he know her. Meenakshi says don’t know, those two girls were there, I have to find out who are those girls. Parul asks will Abir tell you. She says no, I will punish those girls, Ketki’s alliance would have broken, I will find them out. She sees Kunal and Abir happy.

Jasmeet says lets take a selfie. Varsha gives the trophy. Mishti and Kuhu smile. Varsha asks them to get ready for holika dahan. Varsha and Jasmeet go. Mishti and Kuhu end the sweetness drama and argue. Rajshri calls them out. Abir talks to servant and says everyone is afraid of Meenakshi. Servant says no, we respect her, she always helps in need. Kunal comes. Abir teases him. Kunal says I wanted to show you something. He shows the earring. Abir says you can see it, have you started to search my room like mom. Kunal says don’t act, tell me where you found it. Abir says so its mom’s order. Kunal says this girl was with Ketki in Kutch. Abir asks really. Kunal asks do you know her. Abir says not really, just think it belongs to your Bhabhi. Meenakshi looks on. Kunal says I m serious, whom goes it belong. Abir says I m also serious. Shaurya says Mishti and you won’t walk on burning coal, I will spread flowers under your foot. Mishti sees Shaurya and Kuhu. She recalls Naman. She looks for her earring. Varsha goes to call Rajshri.

Kunal asks is this really of Bhabhi. Meenakshi says I don’t like silly things. Abir says I don’t like serious things. Bau ji says come for holika. Everyone prays. Meenakshi says all the evil should get burnt, even someone’s memories. She throws the earring. Abir catches it. Abir says Ketki had come back because of this girl, we will return this to her, the puja is over, I m going to temple. He leaves. Ud chala….plays….

Mishti sees Naman demanding money from Rajshri. She hides and overhears their talk. Rajshri says I don’t want Mishti to see you, I have given you money, just go. Naman checks the money and says I will call for next instalment, did you see the selfie, my daughter is very emotional. He goes. Mishti gets shocked. Rajshri is tensed and joins the family. Naman says Rajshri gave me 5 lakhs without hesitation, a daughter is always father’s support, like my daughter. He wishes to get her wealth. Abir is at the temple. He wishes old pain and memories also burnt up on holi. He says I just hope no one is forced to live with evil and sins. He plays shank. He sits there and tells the holi story to the kids. He says evil had to lose, truth wins always. Mishti follows Naman and takes the money bag from him. Naman runs after Mishti. Abir gets a call and says I m coming home. Naman asks Abit to catch the thief, he has taken his bag.

Abir runs after Mishti. She rides a cycle and flees. She says you thought you can blackmail Rajshri for money, I won’t let you do this. She sees the police and hides. Abir catches her. She pushes him. He says its a violent thief. He stops her. She falls over him. He looks at her. She runs to take the bag. He says girls are going ahead in every field. He calls her out and shouts hey Chorni/thief, happy holi. He throws colors at her. He takes the bag from her. She says leave my bag. He looks at her. He says its bad to steal. She asks are you a teacher, a senior uncle, why are you lecturing me. He signs no. He says you are doing wrong, I won’t let you do wrong. She says what happened was wrong, I m just trying to fix it, leave it. She cries and leaves. Abir says I forgot to take sweets. Mishti comes home and enters the house. She prays that Rajshri and she never meet Naman. Abir thinks of her and smiles. Vishwamber ignites the holika and asks for Mishti. Mishti comes on time and says I was here. They burn holika. Mishti says lets burn all the evil today. She thinks of Naman.

Precap
Abir sings a rap. Meenakshi says Kunal bought this ring for that girl. She breaks the ring. Everyone sings Rishta aaya hai. Meenakshi says Kunal shouldn’t remember that girl.