You yourself told it somewhere in IF
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You yourself told it somewhere in IF
I am too lazy...
@AlexiaDi- Batao...
No No he is the heartthrob of the school😆
Mass Ka Baap🤣
I guess the youngest male teacher in the school too.😲
But yeah he gets really evil at times and gives us that smile😆
He is everyone's favourite.
Woh aaj kal mujhe har subah GM bhejta hai kehta hai be safe be safe, aur har vaqt dares bhejta rehta hai😆 kabhi kabhi me fail ho jati hu tease krta hai..!!
One of a kind insaan hai woh
Hum log kab se pooch rahe hai shaadi kyu nahi krte kyu nahi krte, par woh toh apne bullet se pyaar kiye baidha hai🤣
🤣
Very interesting teacher🤣
Oh yea I forgot and I didn't expect her to visit my page, especially not her.
It reminds me of my sir too🤣
He is everyone's favourite.
Woh aaj kal mujhe har subah GM bhejta hai kehta hai be safe be safe, aur har vaqt dares bhejta rehta hai😆 kabhi kabhi me fail ho jati hu tease krta hai..!!
One of a kind insaan hai woh
Hum log kab se pooch rahe hai shaadi kyu nahi krte kyu nahi krte, par woh toh apne bullet se pyaar kiye baidha hai🤣
No No he is the heartthrob of the school😆
Mass Ka Baap🤣
I guess the youngest male teacher in the school too.😲
But yeah he gets really evil at times and gives us that smile😆
That reminded me of a teacher in our school🤣
🤣