Originally posted by: pranurosid
I wonder when the other two sinners will make an entry I thought Vikram was one among them but it didn't seem like that till now
Ye show Beyhadh hi unique hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I wonder when the other two sinners will make an entry I thought Vikram was one among them but it didn't seem like that till now
Ye show Beyhadh hi unique hai😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I wonder when the other two sinners will make an entry I thought Vikram was one among them but it didn't seem like that till now
Even I am wondering the same...
Initially, even I had thought that Vikram might be among the other two sinners but now, it doesn't look like it...
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Highly disappointing. We understand she had the fear of losing him but should've trusted him once for god sake.
I agree... It is highly disappointing.
She should have trusted Rudra for once...
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
They haven't shot that part I guess or are keeping it in wraps to keep suspense but why? MJ didn't seem to recognize Vikram so why keep that a big suspense?
Maybe its not the suspense rather they just rushed through that part and didnt think it was important to reveal what actually happened that day.
I hope we get some proper FB scene for this.
Point 🤔Also Maya promised Rajeev that she will give him a grand funeral
https://twitter.com/shanikaharshan2/status/1244666739821953029?s=19
Jo dimaag Rudy boy ko lagana chahiye tha, wo Vikram laga raha hai..Jo Rudy boy ko batana chahiye tha wo Vikram ko bata rahi hai. I remember MM's words, the show is now a dark comedy (with its audience's feelings)
Rudy didn't even have a glimpse in today's episode except from the FBs. Sirf audio tha, aur kitna sideline karenge usse.🥺
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Maybe its not the suspense rather they just rushed through that part and didnt think it was important to reveal what actually happened that day.
I hope we get some proper FB scene for this.
@Bold - How can they think it isn't important? Who shot whom? Did MJ really shot Maya? If yes why there was no bullet injury? How come she lost her memory? They should answer these questions
Originally posted by: tournesol
Jo dimaag Rudy boy ko lagana chahiye tha, wo Vikram laga raha hai..Jo Rudy boy ko batana chahiye tha wo Vikram ko bata rahi hai. I remember MM's words, the show is now a dark comedy (with its audience's feelings)
Should I laugh or cry at this😆😭💔