😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😵
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Bro childhood sweethearts 😆
Thats why know rishta thing in my family
Oh wow
stop butchering me and everyone! let's listen to Alexia
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Oh
Warna this thing is common people being shocked that I know hindi
Why so ?🧐🤔
High five. We make a strong team🤗
I like to be single! No time for anything else🤣
@Octo we recently opened up about our relation to our families until then we where just besties for them
I even said Mishti I was single
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm not easy to get impressed tbh so it's not a huge thing if he couldn't impress me🤣
I don't care though😆 I get it. You don't know the guy and I dont expect you to go WOWWWWWW the moment you saw his photo.🤣
and why yu made that part bold?
I don't have a crush on him again, what I said earlier. He is just very masculine I never found that in most celebrities he is that so I think maybe that's why!
😆
Okay suj got it 😊
Yup he looks manly 😉
I don’t know his name
Did he act with Anushka???
I know right its amazing
And it was hidden for past 8 years
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You think I believe it😎
Maat kar jaa 😉