Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okay I just saw that hug on stage during performance😳 that so did not seem choreographed.. Damn the closeness 🔥
Sid ki honesty I love very much sometimes. Kaise bola ki i didntt like my mirchi performance . It was mediocre. Very few ppl will be candid enough to admit that.
I am sure thoda upset bhi hoga wo. He doesnt like it when he doesnt perform as per his expectations.
Perfect🤣
Spotboy should also write about his response to Savage Devo
It's cute that Sid doesn't know that he should place the phone somewhere while coming live..😆 bechara haath m leke rakhta hai pura time tabhi face itna close hota hai..😂😂
Ye ej akriti badaa hans rahi ,blush kar rahi thi live mein. Sana ko zaroor problem hogi thodi isse. Kuch jyaada hi fangirling ho gayi🤪🤣
I loved it when akriti asked him regarding his personal life ..he was all blushing .even akriti was hiding her laugh ..both knew what’s going on in his perosnal life ....he was answering his personal questions as of indirectly he is saying past ka kya karna hai ..right now my personal life is rocking ...