I hope his locality doesnt have in near future tooOriginally posted by: PMAU3LKLLHNM22DN
I had nightmares due to thinking about uncle. Thankfully his locality doesn't have any cases. 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope his locality doesnt have in near future tooOriginally posted by: PMAU3LKLLHNM22DN
I had nightmares due to thinking about uncle. Thankfully his locality doesn't have any cases. 🤔
Exactly hope for best
Originally posted by: Y6D3H7JRKV4XCLCD
I had nightmares due to thinking about uncle. Thankfully his locality doesn't have any cases. 🤔
Mishti 🤗
Luckily all my relatives stay in Kolkata, but my Uncles live near HiLand Park. I was so worried. I am worried. Have been very restless, can't sleep.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Exactly hope for best
What else can we do. Let us hope.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I hope his locality doesnt have in near future too
Hope and Pray are the only things we can do now.
Mishti 🤗
Luckily all my relatives stay in Kolkata, but my Uncles live near HiLand Park. I was so worried. I am worried. Have been very restless, can't sleep.
🤗
Let's hope for the best.
Let's hope, let's pray and let's try to keep each other sane during these tough times.
Let's hope, let's pray and let's try to keep each other sane during these tough times.
I was listening to Rabindra Sangeet to calm down myself.
Originally posted by: ER2XUOG7EF4LZ3ME
I was listening to Rabindra Sangeet to calm down myself.
Same. Rabindra Sangeet, the end credits of Mahabharat, and the title song of the star jalsha Om Namah Shivaya - I have been listening to those on a loop. It's very soothing. Comforting. ❤️
Haan, jo films aj tak nehi dekhe woh ab dekhne ka time mil raha hai.
I have started one movie already...