yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Different perspectives of life by characters

Episode 1

"Kachua dheere chalte hai par hamesha first aate hai" - mishti #Nojhatpad

"chand par lage dhag ko log naho bhoolte" - Meenu

"Ek baar galti hua par dubara galti karne ka yeh matlab nahi life mai no second chance" - Abir 

"dubara galti karne pe life mai no second chance" - mishti

aww this is so heart-touching Diya. Thankyou so much for all your effortsšŸ¤— These pics and captions are making this memory lane and thread so much more specialā¤ļø

Our show has really given us various inspirations about lifešŸ‘šŸ¤—ā¤ļø Soo much to learn from Abir's optimism, Mishti's strength and boldness, Kunal's dedication, Kuhu's vibrancy, BP's wisdom, BM's affection, Naanu's motivation to be young and even learning from Meenu's mistakesšŸ‘

All the characters have something to say, and something to teach us - good and badšŸ¤—

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

yeah friends I watched the reruns and they are focussing only on MisBir and no scene of Kuku were shown .

I wish they share few scenes of Kuku also .

Can't even think of anything you like about me, tsk tsk  haha   No, there was some thing I didn't like about the school. And like I said I didn't really feel like that's where I need to be.  What do you like about midland?

Me too yaar. I wish they include kuku and show the family dynamics. These initial episodes, really had a wholesome vibe. It was an overall entertaineršŸ‘

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi, I have friends in Australia and hey, we share the same Queen!šŸ¤—šŸ˜†

We are ok, lockdown is good but only there are some silly people who think lockdown means they can go have a picnic in the park or a barbecue with 20 other people.šŸ˜”šŸ˜µ How are you all down under? I hear you might be in for a 6 month lockdown, is that true?!šŸ˜²

I don't understand the point of showing edited episodes - like you say -it is nice to see Misbir only but because we are not seeing the little tiny steps of action/reaction/emotion connecting to it emotionally is hard and in some case missing.... We started with the bus scene, then the ruins, then abir chasing her for the money, rishta song (I was like huh!)...Even the holi scene, a very powerful episode, felt disjointed because they edited the life out of it. And yes, KuKu also contributed to the story and missing those scenes did leave a gap...I feel really bad for KuKu fans, they too deserve these episodes because it set the whole foundation of KuKu story plus kuhu was actually bearable in those early episode, loud, but bearable.šŸ˜ƒ

I hope whoever is in charge of international distribution thinks this thing over. At least give us whole episodes by the time Misbir romance kicks in...at this rate of edited version, we will be seeing their wedding next week.šŸ˜†šŸ¤£...but on a serious note I hope this does not mean that come in 21 days time the stars are out filming again despite the risks, and given that India has 1.3 billion citizens, I doubt they can contain and overcome COVID-19 by then. I rather every one stays home than risk their lives for entertainment, no matter the pressure (contract, loss of earnings and etc. Life matters. So with that in minda I think SP needs to seriously contain their 'bullet train' showing of these episodes!šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜†

I look forward to joining in the discussion of the episodes as much as I can.šŸ¤—

Keep safe everyone.

haha yup. The queen is still reigning on us.

Same situation here. People are not taking it seriously enough. Even the government are being too easy. Although we haven't got very high number of cases, it is indeed increasing...and if the govt doesn't do anything quick enough, we are heading for disaster. nah nah, no lockdown is confirmed yet. They are still discussing.

haan hopefully they start showing the episodes as a whole. šŸ‘šŸ¼

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Baap re sensex aur nifty isiliye down chal rahe hai šŸ¤”šŸ˜†šŸ¤£ oh gosh now I understand why she was so angry on abir šŸ˜† pura market hil jaata hai when meenu is not around šŸ˜†

Oh my God,   Meenu toh raat o raat ameer se bhi zyada ameer party ban gayi ...

so abhi ipl mein meenu ko ek team leni chahie smiley36smiley36

Kajal Rajkotians šŸ˜Ž

šŸ¤£

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Kajal Rajkotians! šŸ˜†

haha you crack me up guruji! 

You hit the jackpot with this one-lineršŸ„³šŸ‘

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

One of my fav sequences #hide'n'seek #maze

Episode 3 - 20th March 2019

Abir tricks Mishti: 

(haha does he?šŸ˜† don't underestimate our clever Mishti)

The Episode starts with Kuhu asking Mishti to go to her dad and beg him to accept her. Rajshri calls Mishti. Kuhu answers and says we will come soon, we are in Kutch utsav, everything is fine, her dadā€¦ Mishti takes the phone and scolds Kuhu. She says Badi Maa is my mum, not just your Dadi, donā€™t hurt her, that family is my family too. Kuhu goes. Mishti sees Naman gone.

Meenakshi asks Abir to express his feelings, she has met him after 21 days. Abir asks how did you fix Ketkiā€™s marriage against her wish. Kunal says mum told Ketki that she can meet Ved. Abir says but Ketki didnā€™t meet him. Meenakshi says Kunal, let him talk, he worries for family so he goes away from the home. Abir says I stay away since you rule in the house always, I feel suffocated. She asks him not to drag Kunal into this matter. She says I love my family a lot, Ketki is like you both for me, I would have never absconded my family. He says I know with whom you are trying to compare me, you canā€™t take Ketkiā€™s life decisions, Ketki has run away by your fear. Ketki apologizes to Meenakshi.

She says I should have talked to you, I got scared and run away, sorry, someone told me, whatā€™s the pain of losing a family. Abir recalls Mishtiā€™s words. Kunal gets a call and says its Kakaā€™s call. Abir says I just want to say, the engagement will be cancelled today. He asks Ketki not to worry, he is with her. The groomā€™s mum says daughters donā€™t go out of the house on the day of engagement. Meenakshi gets Ketki home. Abir greets Nana ji. He goes to talk to Ved. Meenakshi says I m sorry, the ritual canā€™t take place today.

Jasmeet taunts that Mishti has come. Shaurya asks her not to taunt. Rajshri welcomes Kuhu home. Kuhu shows the trophy to everyone. Rajshri looks for Mishti. Varsha looks after Kuhu and feeds her snacks. Rajshri asks where is Mishti. Kuhu says you missed me right, I also missed you. Rajshri says I got your fav donuts. Kuhu likes it. Vishwamber says Mishti will come, donā€™t worry. Rajshri says we have adopted her, its our responsibility. Nidhi says it means, engagement is cancelled. Meenakshi says yes, I believe that the girl didnā€™t do anything wrong, she was with her brothers, but they must have questions in their mind. Groomā€™s mum says when did we say this. Abir says I want to talk about this. Meenakshi says maybe you thought that the girl has run away, I know what people talk about me, that my husband left me, so Ketki has also run away.

Groomā€™s mum says no, we didnā€™t think this. Meenakshi says people poke their nose in otherā€™s house, everyone talks about me that my husband left me, people gossip about me, I agree I made a mistake, but I took time to understand your values, Ketki is daughter of Kaushal and Vidhi, they married without knowing each other, they are very happy, Ketki canā€™t run away from the home. Groomā€™s mum says we have come to take a daughter, not bahu. Meenakshi says this is a lovely family. Abir says but Ketki wantsā€¦ Meenakshi says it will happen what she wants, our family always supports, I wanted to get married by my wish and eloped, the children here take their own decisions. Ketki says I m sorry, you all underwent so much pain because of me. Meenakshi asks shall we go ahead with the rasam, are you happy. Ketki nods. Everyone smiles. Ketki apologizes to everyone. Abir sees Meenakshi and goes.

Kunal says mum has handled the situation so well. Bau ji asks Abir not to go, he has to talk many things. Abir says I wonder why did I come back. Bau ji says you stay here, everything stays fine. Abir says you are scared of your daughter, I miss you. Kunal says I get Abir back always. They hug. Ketki and Vedā€™s engagement rasam happens. Shehnaiā€¦.playsā€¦.Everyone claps. Meenakshi smiles. She takes sweets for him. Abir stops her. Ketki signs she is fine. Abir removes the sherwani and goes out. Ud chalaā€¦.playsā€¦. Kunal stops Abir. Abir gets sad. Meenakshi asks him not to leave. She says you used the fact that dad abandoned us, you won again. He goes to some place and gets poetic about his pain and memories. Mishti is also at the same place. He clicks some pics. He sees Mishti in the pics and then hears her crying. She asks why did he come back now, do you have any answer. Abir says he has all the answers. She asks who.

He hides and says to whom did you ask the question. She asks who is it. He throws a stone to divert her. He says Balike, I m not your problem. She says you think I have believed you that you are Lord, Balak, my guardians have watched this move many times. He says sometimes Lord sends someone to help, maybe Lord is helping both of us. She says I donā€™t need your help, I donā€™t want to help you. She sees him and says I donā€™t even know you, why should I help you. He says but you want to see me. She turns away and says I donā€™t want to, you are following me. She goes. He asks her to stop, he has helped her. She says I doubt your intentions. She falls down. He says be careful. She says donā€™t follow me, else you will regret. He says wonā€™t you thank me. She says thanks. He says you are welcome. He gets her earring and does shayari. He says I donā€™t know I solved your problem or not, but you helped me, thanks stranger. He smiles.

Precap:
Meenakshi says I want both of them to get married, I want a nice girl for Abir. She asks Bau ji if he found a girl.

---

Glimpse of Abir n Meenu's equation. Two very strong-headed individuals. Love the taunts herešŸ˜†

ruhi19 thumbnail

nandu i was waiting for this...

kya epi hain...

meenu and her wods... what a manapulator...

she really knows how to twists words, control situation and make works done...

meenu cha gayi epi mein...

i loved abir and naanu's convo...

and abir leaving home and going to a magical place...

the meet of mishbir and abir remembering mish trough ketu words...

mishbir secret talk.. solving each other problems...

balike and balak... giving counters to each other...

abir asking mishti u want to see , u r coming in search of me and mishti doubting about his dil and then his niyyat...

the silent thank u of mishti and abir saying welcome loudly... what a connection yar...

and he kept her first nishaan... aakir earring apni jagah pounch gayi...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

šŸ¤—ā¤ļø

yup so excited! Today's episode will be that hide n seek maze argh so beautifulā¤ļø

hayee me too I'm looking forward to so many particular sequences they are so beautiful to watch multiple times over n over againšŸ¤—ā¤ļø

Hayeee Nandu when will you update today epi yaara i'm so excited to talk alot about it 

haha true naa i'm watching every episode twice šŸ˜†šŸ„³

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Hayeee Nandu when will you update today epi yaara i'm so excited to talk alot about it 

haha true naa i'm watching every episode twice šŸ˜†šŸ„³

already nandu updated 3rd epi yar...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

šŸ¤£ because love always has to prevail hatredā¤ļø That's why I enjoy watching all of Meenu's plots failšŸ˜† #guiltypleasure sadistic me, I find it so funny whenever meenu is frustrated all her plans backfirešŸ˜†

aww thanks yaaršŸ¤— So many small details we can discover when we watch the series again now, because we know the story now we have a chance to dive into the nuances that we would have missed beforešŸ¤— Really there's anew found appreciation for the clever writing style and storytellingšŸ‘

Yup, totally so many emotions are expressed through those brown transparent windows

haha true yaar before i got irritated but now gonna enjoy her frustration šŸ¤£ #sadisticpleasure

Ohh very true nandu this time we will get more into detail.. ohh this is exciting šŸ„³