😳 I missed the person in the facetime. Apan ko kitna bts deti agar she went. 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😳 I missed the person in the facetime. Apan ko kitna bts deti agar she went. 😭
even KaVi 🤣 ya KaSid 🤣 ya KaYaz. 🤣 she doesn't know which is why 🤣Originally posted by: MayurChan
arey sach bol rahe hai😆
do you know about the KaKa chemistry from DMG ?
ACHIEVERS bhi hai iske baad
usko aise footage Leni ko aadat hai. Isake baad bolegi I am going to hibernate phir nahi jayengi 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
😭 he said so because I was subjected the same and told that my creations were not creations and I shouldn't share. 😔😭
who told you not to share?
mast picture kheecha tha. Deekh kitni khushi iss admi ko ek photo leke so innocent
DEKHNA CHAHIYE heard toh bahut kuch hai 🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Heard about it. 😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
even KaVi 🤣 ya KaSid 🤣 ya KaYaz. 🤣 she doesn't know which is why 🤣
KaVi is Ravi and KSG ,
KaSid kaunsa hai bey?
KaYaz is ultimate though👍🏼😆
my favourite GIF