I love poor jokes🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I love poor jokes🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤗 Sure Pranu
Here it is...
Iss DT ke naam Arz kiya hai...
Vikram ki life ke pal bache hai very few...
MayRa ke liye yeh innings hogi new...
Lets Discuss that on DT.no 52.....
Lets discuss about cutting something🤣
Originally posted by: stormborn
Rajeev is Will in future----always the nice innocent guy and always the collateral damage and his frds no more give much of an eff about him
I can totally see Mike wiping cake batter off Will's hand coz it's meant for eleven
And no one will paly D&D with him, oopar se a mind flayer is traumatizing him😭
And Will is either ace/gay in the show😃
I never did a Will×Rajeev crossover though I was doing Bollywood×Beyhad2 crossovers all this while
Amazing work there👍🏼
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Rudra sneaks in night and uses his finger print to unlock Google pay and then feeds in MJ's birthday as the next password, becuase he knows MJ is arrogant af and transfers huge ass, proposes Rajeev and then two go to UK, get married, adopt a kid and live happily ever after❤️
waah nice one shibz..👏
finally our RuRa...❤️
Inspired from google pay ad🤣
😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Antilla's height is having complex from the confidence😆