Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
But how will Rudra know who wrote it?🤔
Well, at least Rudra knows that someone needs help... He might at least try to find out who needs his help?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
But how will Rudra know who wrote it?🤔
Well, at least Rudra knows that someone needs help... He might at least try to find out who needs his help?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
ok so
Que - goli rudra hi chalaayega but kispe..??
A.Maya pe
B.MJ pe
C. Vikram pe
D. Ananya pe??
🤣
B,C,D sabko uda dho! 😈
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Ananya safe hain London mein. I don't think Vikram will survive till then. Ab only MJ and Maya are left. I hope he shoots MJ 😆
I wish maya ko chhod ke baaki 3 par chalaaye..😆
Originally posted by: stormborn
😆
You saw my attempt to bring parallel timelines in today's BH like the witcher ? 🙈
Yaa, and that made me super confused🤣
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
The timelines in this show have gotten so messed up, mera sur ghumne lagta hai.. 🤪
Same here... Even my head is spinning 🤪
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
ok so
Que - goli rudra hi chalaayega but kispe..??
A.Maya pe
B.MJ pe
C. Vikram pe
D. Ananya pe??
Vikram pe chala le filhal.
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Yaa, and that made me super confused🤣
🤣🤣
I should have mentioned in the last line that it's a joke
Ek goli se 3 log marenge👍🏼
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Vikram pe chala le filhal.
rudra se pehle maine hi chala li goli vikram pe..
I am like iss vikram ko goli maaro I dont wana watch the epis...😆