Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Of course!! Waise bhi, apart from being a doormat, aaj kal koi kaam hai nahi iske paas...
And aaj kal to custard bhi nahi bana rahi...
Diya nahi hai, to praise her custard😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Of course!! Waise bhi, apart from being a doormat, aaj kal koi kaam hai nahi iske paas...
And aaj kal to custard bhi nahi bana rahi...
Diya nahi hai, to praise her custard😭
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
I feel like puking.. Omg
Check Page 130 then😳
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Vikram again lying down in Maya's lap... And he even touched her foot...
I am so disgusted with the way he touched her...
Rudra come and kill this psycho now
This Vikram 🤢🤢
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Diya nahi hai, to praise her custard😭
Yeah... Her best friend is not there to praise her custard to usne banana hi chod diya...
Such a sweet friend... Best friend ke gham main custard banana hi chod diya...
Yah. The angle was like as if someone sitting on a table holding it.
Pehle wo khud to marne ki baatein karna band kare!!!
I want Maya also to have a hand in this... Both she and Rudra can do the honours together...
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
I feel like puking.. Omg
Now I get it, such scenes could only be aired at 10:30 slot
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Pehle wo khud to marne ki baatein karna band kare!!!
I want Maya also to have a hand in this... Both she and Rudra can do the honours together...
They can takes tips from my write up on page 129, hello (stalking) cvs🤣
Ye bracelet Rudra ke haath me kaise agaya bhai🤔
Kya ho raha hai?😳