Bitter gourd is karela
Neem u know right...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bitter gourd is karela
Neem u know right...
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
We are really getting despo... Pata nahi humara kya hoga from next week....
Weren't we despo even a month back!!🤣
Insaan ko jitna Miley utna hi zada usko chahiye hota h.. 21 days hum Marne wale h dekhna 😭 agar tab Tak thik hua to, warna to..
MiNeil can have this moment anywhere🤣
But I prefer this to happen in oberoi mansion and mini make his house musical and colourful
Ek dum sahi pakde hai... 👍🏼
Hehe I know what's karela, I mean to say karela to kuch nehi guets r neem jitna bitter 😉😆
Originally posted by: Rishrabh
Insaan ko jitna Miley utna hi zada usko chahiye hota h.. 21 days hum Marne wale h dekhna 😭 agar tab Tak thik hua to, warna to..
I hope for miracle to happen.
Originally posted by: Rishrabh
Insaan ko jitna Miley utna hi zada usko chahiye hota h.. 21 days hum Marne wale h dekhna 😭 agar tab Tak thik hua to, warna to..
Bhagwan HI bachaye Hume.... 😵
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
MiNeil can have this moment anywhere🤣
But I prefer this to happen in oberoi mansion and mini make his house musical and colourful
Mineilians r now obsessed with Oberoi mansion 😆
Originally posted by: Tellurium
Weren't we despo even a month back!!🤣
We are all time despos...but it's increasing day by day.... 🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277