Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Are they still playing live live?😆
yes both are hell confused 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Are they still playing live live?😆
yes both are hell confused 🤣
Kamenne sidnaaz. Alag alag kone mein baithke live kar rahe hain.
Aur sid dumbo ko add karna nahi aata🤣
Oh god! Sid isn’t talking
I felt like telling him, if you don’t know how to join go where she is 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
yes both are hell confused 🤣
Practice karlete🤣 bechare🤣
Sid I can get but Sana?😆
Anyhow, the song is just beautiful❤️ the video.. their chemistry.. it's all perfect.. absolutely perfect
Aww video is amazing❤️❤️ and though it's not happy ending but it didn't left me with sinking feeling..it's kind of open ending...I loved it..😍😍
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Practice karlete🤣 bechare🤣
Sid I can get but Sana?😆
Anyhow, the song is just beautiful❤️ the video.. their chemistry.. it's all perfect.. absolutely perfect
they should quit live and go back to sleep 🤣
He is back to taking names
I m not going to be part of the live anymore
It’s boring
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
they should quit live and go back to sleep 🤣
😆 what about Sana's surprise?🤣
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Oh god! Sid isn’t talking
I felt like telling him, if you don’t know how to join go where she is 🤣
Sid did not know what to do in the live chat... 😆
Guys video dekho......baar baar dekho....its the bestttt videooooo 🥳