Change In characters..!!

Arsh_here thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Guys... lets discuss abt the Change In LS characters throughout the LS..!!

From the very first episode of LS to the very end epi....  Wht were some of the changes in the characters which u all have noticed...

Like.. in their Acting, looks, attitude... anything which u have noticed..!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wow well everyone changed a lot
they grew more mature in life
found out soo much more
nd stuff
dev drastically changed frm da first epi
aakash was changed due to situations same goes for shruti
den bhatti remained da same cool funny dude
nd kunal also had both negative nd positive vibe same goes for arjun
den
tauji also had a drastic change from absolutely bad to very gud

Luv
Payal 😳
Arsh_here thumbnail
I have noticed a lot of changes.. in everyone....

Yes, each n every character was a natural Actor.. their acting was superb from the beginning... but they did changed..!!

Like for Example Mishal.... Mishal did acted naturally from the beginning... but he also grew a lot...at first hez emotional scenes were ok.. but at the end he improved a lot... hez character also changed... first he was a college boy.. then became A lover... n then at the end.. he was a FATHER.... ( he dont look like a father tho.. hehehe) he used to act as a college boy.. n then... he became more mature.. n wanna commit in a relation.. n when became a father... he actually adopted himself in that role.. n was acting like a father he dreamed of..!!

Hez look... umm... changed a lot... first.. he was pretty cute.. but at the end.. he became HANDSOME n very HOT.. lol.. hez hairstyle also changed a bit... he used to have those curly hairs on back.. then... they were in shape... lol... n glasses.... he was looking soo sexy wid them...!! lol.. i loved it..!!!

Payal have also changed... she was very stubborn... n used to do wht she wants.. then.. when she became a mother.. she was really adopting herself in it... n also... her crying scenes... MAN.. they were awesome... the way she used to cry was juss so Natural.. i remember one scene where she was crying coz of Akash.. he was sick or something.... the way she crashed her nails on her face.. man.. that was soooo gud... i havent seen any of the serial actors to act this naturally specially in the crying scenes...!!!

so yeah... everyone changed...

Edited by Arsh_here - 16 years ago
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yea...tere wer nice chnges n da characters as wel as their actin...Mishal ws natural fm da vry beginin..bt n da beginin usd to b a stubborn n rude Aakash...bt later hs character changed to tys vry romantic n a sweet guy..🤗🤗🤗 whu usd to luv hs Gf sooooooooo much...i absolutly luvd tys chnge... 😍😍😍.....n also i dunno..mayb coz of da dubbin thingie..i dint like Shruti's(Payal's) actin n da vry frst episode...bt afta tat...wowwwwwww!!!!! she acted superbly 👏 👏 👏....nw i cnsider hr as one of da mst natural actres amngst al actres on Tv... ..😊n also i din usd to lyk Dev in da beginin..i ws Aakash's fan fm da vry beginin..he hd sumthin n hm wich gt me stuk to da shw....tho hd seen him earlier n pyaar vyaar also...bt luvvvvvvdddddddddddddd hm n LS...as da stry of da shw progresed...strtd lykn Dev also vry much..tho i stil m a diehard fan of Mishal(Aakash)..as u al mst b knwin..bt stil nw i lyk Dev too 😊 n Bhatti paaji(Rohan) hs bin my fav fm da vry beginin..n

also gotta tel tys thng to ya..he hs bin mah dad's fav snce da vry beginin too..wen i wnt to meet da cast n crew of LS..mah dad ws mre xcited to meet Rohan(Bhatti) tan neone else...n evn tol hm(Rohan)..hw much he lykd hs actin..he ws pleased n kpt on smilin 😛 Edited by shruti_c27 - 16 years ago
Arsh_here thumbnail
oo yeah... Dev's acting did improved a lot.... i seriously didnt liked his looks n all.... i thought he used to be over confident or something.. but... he improved.. n at the end.. hez acting was SUPERB..!!! specially when he shoots himself the way he cried n all.... aww... that was really sad.. but the acting was great..!!

Lol... Shruti.. yeah.. Bhatti is a darling..!! lol.. he always made us laugh... n he was the non-stop entertainer for the LS team... !! lol 😆 😆
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arsh_here

oo yeah... Dev's acting did improved a lot.... i seriously didnt liked his looks n all.... i thought he used to be over confident or something.. but... he improved.. n at the end.. hez acting was SUPERB..!!! specially when he shoots himself the way he cried n all.... aww... that was really sad.. but the acting was great..!!

Lol... Shruti.. yeah.. Bhatti is a darling..!! lol.. he always made us laugh... n he was the non-stop entertainer for the LS team... !! lol 😆 😆

yea absolutely...he ws da jaan of da shw..i jus luvd hm...hs jokes...evn today wen i thnk of hs jokes..i strt laughin lyk nethn...he ws soo damn funnyyyyyy😆😆😆

Arsh_here thumbnail
LOL.. YEAH... HE WAS...... n Jhilmil n all those other characters disappeared ... i mean.. at least.. at the end.. they should have showed Jhilmil wid Shruti.. coz she was always wid her.. she supported her during all those crisis... i thought.. without Jhilmil.. something really important was missing.... 😕 😕 😭