Originally posted by: 77B3RV2JKXNGAYRG
Why did he have to do a fourth time? Didn’t he get it right the first three times?
Sorry guys, bad joke - #stay at home day 10 😵
Inki oath in simple n short words is "keh ke lootunga"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Originally posted by: 77B3RV2JKXNGAYRG
Why did he have to do a fourth time? Didn’t he get it right the first three times?
Sorry guys, bad joke - #stay at home day 10 😵
Inki oath in simple n short words is "keh ke lootunga"
He is clearly getting it wrong....That’s why people are making him do it until he gets it right!
Kya hua? Why was he beating that guy up?
I never realised how much I eat outside until now. I had to uninstall swiggy just to stop checking. At least hopefully I will be over this habit by the end of all this 😆. Ghar ka khana and maybe will learn some new recipes too in the meantime. Tum log kya kar rahe ho ?
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
I never realised how much I eat outside until now. I had to uninstall swiggy just to stop checking. At least hopefully I will be over this habit by the end of all this 😆. Ghar ka khana and maybe will learn some new recipes too in the meantime. Tum log kya kar rahe ho ?
Good to know that I am not the only one...I am literally having the withdrawal symptoms that is making me suspect the ingredients that go into these restaurant foods in the first place...
Is this with or without makeup ?
Why was he beating that guy? When he dint have any problem with the car n other vehicles
Originally posted by: E2QDEDV2VHAUIZBX
Sid is looking hot these days
https://twitter.com/SidMalhotra/status/1242033774289813505?s=20
Itni fake accent pe baat kyun kar raha hai? I liked the purana wala simple Sid... more than this poor-man's HW cool dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
0