Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I cant explain
That's a very specific answer🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I cant explain
That's a very specific answer🤣
Oppo aur Mishti ko bolo woh log baccha maang rahe hai
Sabzi mandi se sabzi nahi ki itna eksaath maang lo
I didnt ask you behen😡Originally posted by: ilazyair
That's a very specific answer🤣
Maine bhi
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Uski tho yaad na dilao 😡
The guy had a gunitni mehnat kyu
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Abhi yeh haal haibaadme socho kya hoga da
Kids production ki factory samajh rahe hai prerna ko
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Pika pika pikachuuuu how are you 😎
Pika pika😎
All set to enter the 200 club😎
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I didnt ask you behen😡
😭 RB will be displeased that you sent me red emoji. I am his sister's neighbor😭