Originally posted by: MishtiNew
She is the sweetest
I know I am 😎
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
She is the sweetest
I know I am 😎
U can watch it here https://indianwebseries.me/?s=ASUR
Or download it in laptop via torrent :P https://kickasstorrents.to/asur-2020-voot-select-hindi-s01-complete-e01-08-720p-web-rip-x264-aac-t4334350.html
it is working as of now Lenaa ...
thank you so very much.......
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Teri tareef kar rahi hai na isliye🥺
Nahi. VM ke baare mein bataya. Isiliye 😎
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
😆 badhiya. How is it like to hear her tantrums? 😆
Have seen her since she was 12🤣
It was fun to watch her climb all those stairs carrying that school bag 🤣 I miss Sikkim😭
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Nahi. VM ke baare mein bataya. Isiliye 😎
Now break my heart you darling🥺
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Main aa rhi hoon ghusa leke 😡
Always restoring to violence😭
Mishti se pucho😈
Am in Kolkata and they have declared a lockdown 23rd to 31st Mar .
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Nahi. VM ke baare mein bataya. Isiliye 😎
🥺🥺🥺 hope
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Mishti se pucho😈
Poochti hoon 😈