Originally posted by: ilazyair
Topic toh de, chalu ho jayenge uspe bhi🤣
Mere ittu sa dimaag mein topic of discussion Nahi hai. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Topic toh de, chalu ho jayenge uspe bhi🤣
Mere ittu sa dimaag mein topic of discussion Nahi hai. 😳
Originally posted by: YINPPRQKPWGZVZFO
Hello, Sonia Di. I am Mishti. 😳
Hello😆 My bangla is bad but I do know Mishti means sweet🤣 so this one applies to you sweets🤣
Hello😆 My bangla is bad but I do know Mishti means sweet🤣 so this one applies to you sweets🤣
😆❤️
I am Riya Di's neighbor🤣
Riu ne mast banaye hai do do😆 aaj shaam tak release ho jayega😆 warna main leak kar dungi🤣
Originally posted by: FF3JYUMVSRGFVSYC
Mere ittu sa dimaag mein topic of discussion Nahi hai. 😳
Ladki bhao khaa rahi hai🤣
🥺🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Ladki bhao khaa rahi hai🤣
Nahi.
Pehle VM do. Sonia Di ne Bola hai Aapke paas
Riu ne mast banaye hai do do😆 aaj shaam tak release ho jayega😆 warna main leak kar dungi🤣
😭 so bad you are😭
Stay safe every one ❤️
Especially you Manisha ji. And I hope your fellow doctors remain healthy. It is a tough time for everyone.
Yeah going to hospital is a mission now😡
Lets see what happens
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Ladki bhao khaa rahi hai🤣
Topic of discussion toh mere dimaag main bhi nehi a raha