Originally posted by: ilazyair
Because you told them to😭
Give me my birthday gift otherwise it won't rain there. 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Because you told them to😭
Give me my birthday gift otherwise it won't rain there. 😎
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Took a nap then witnessed the thanksgiving everywhere and now im here😆😎
Really dont have anything. Tmrrw I gotta go to my hospital again
Take care, Manisha🤗❤️
Originally posted by: MayurChan
I have watched only 3 to 4 episodes in the whole show but still I feel like betrayed 😆
but it reflected what life is ,
a completely Complex Journey with Unexpected Twist and turns 😆
Sansa's journey was the one truly justified😆others characters were ruined.
The mad queen😭jon snow😭arya😭
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Mishti lockdown is not announced yet then why so
From tomorrow it will be lockdown. WB CM announced. So people have started stockpiling. They are calling the shopkeepers they know and stockpiling.
Originally posted by: MayurChan
I have to agree this Thali pe taali was a very good move , kitna shor dekhne ko mila alag tareeke se kuch bewakoof log crackers bhi phod rahe hai par 😡😆
and Kudos to you and your job again Doc 👍🏼👏
Yeah i heard sirens too 😛
Thanks Mayur.... one of our docs has symptoms and her report is awaited. There is a panic state everywhere.
Critical care and Emergency Departments are most prone
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Mishti lockdown is not announced yet then why so
WB pe announced ho gaya na? Kal sham 5 baje se 27th(?) March ABP te dekhlam
Would that be a good pair though? Hermione is too bossy. But Dean has experience with Sam 🤣🤣
I didn't care🤣 I shipped Hermione with every character I stumbled upon🤣 from TVD universe to Marvel🤣 literally felt my heart ache when I didn't find good Sherlock-Mione stories🤣
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Sansa's journey was the one truly justified😆others characters were ruined.
The mad queen😭jon snow😭arya😭
I don't know what to say about Sansa's Journey if you feel Jon Snow was ruined 😆,
see Arya , Daenerys , Jon even Gendry and Ghost did there job but Sansa and Bran were only sitting there and played there parts and players well 😆
Nothing against Sansa though 😳
but yess i thought agar last mein Jon ko maar bhi dete toh better hota agar usko King nahi banana tha...
and most of all I feel sorry for the Targaryen Dynasty such royal and tough people made villan...
Originally posted by: 7KXZD2FIMWY4OVOX
From tomorrow it will be lockdown. WB CM announced. So people have started stockpiling. They are calling the shopkeepers they know and stockpiling.
Ok please be safe everyone.
UP CM also announcing now🤔