Haan am also feeling sleepy. Literally in bed with laptop😴
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan am also feeling sleepy. Literally in bed with laptop😴
Hello ji! I am Shaon :) Nice to meet you.
Hello ji hello Im Manisha🤗
Same here🤗
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Not raining here yet😆
Chasma utariye 😳 dikh nahi rha? Kahaan hain Aap?😕
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Who doesn't love the Winchester bros?😭 my heartttttt❤️ oh man!!! I lobe you shaon
Yes!! The last time I watched was season 12! But yes, I loved them ❤️
Haan am also feeling sleepy. Literally in bed with laptop😴
You too take a nap. Otherwise we dont have anything to do😳😡
Hello Manisha ji 🤗
What are you doing to fight the boredom?
I love watching crime related shows😈Bones mostly. Used to watch CSI, Cold case, NCIS but not religiously likes bones xDMight also start watching webseries called Chernobyl
Yeah so boring type🤣
Chernobyl is very good , heard great reviews about it ,
have to watch it though...
I also want to watch ASUR yaarr it is also a first of its kind Mythological Crime thriller show...
Ohh I didn't know Sherlock is a crime related :0🤣
Sherlock solves everything criminal, personal🤣
You just need to stand infront of him🤣 his deduction is high-functioning sociopath worthy🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Chasma utariye 😳 dikh nahi rha? Kahaan hain Aap?😕
Sachmein nahi ho raha🤣 just cloudy sky🤣
Took a nap then witnessed the thanksgiving everywhere and now im here😆😎
Really dont have anything. Tmrrw I gotta go to my hospital again