Originally posted by: ilazyair
I hardly have time to catch up with kzk epis🤪 but binging HP series right now🤣
Kzk2 toh...
HP as in Harry Potter? Movies or Books? Where are you at?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: ilazyair
I hardly have time to catch up with kzk epis🤪 but binging HP series right now🤣
Kzk2 toh...
HP as in Harry Potter? Movies or Books? Where are you at?
Yeah first time xD I see u in CG mostly
hey Riya, am Leena :p
^ Hello Leenaaa ji. I am Shaon
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Fixed it
I am not mean but very caring
I dont want to you to get infected with virus
Stay at your home JR
Alexandria😒Alexa😒unless you want to be called Riya without a Y🤣
Caring🤣🤣🤣🤣
Movies Half-blood prince🤣 since Draco turned hot in that movie🤣
Hello fellow CGian🤣🤗
How are you?😆
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Movies Half-blood prince🤣 since Draco turned hot in that movie🤣
Tom Felton
My personal favourite is the first movie, but I have seen all of them. The last one I saw in the theater.
Tom Felton
My personal favourite is the first movie, but I have seen all of them. The last one I saw in the theater.
Tom Felton is love❤️ I can binge watch HP6 all day just for him (keeping aside a few of his traits🤣)
Lucky gal😭
My personal fav is HP6 because of its cinematographyits gorgeous!
@Leena di, Riya di my neighbour 15 mins distance between our homes 🤣
Originally posted by: KH6FIF5DGPALUO4J
@Leena di, Riya di my neighbour 15 mins distance between our homes 🤣
Yes, speaker laau mishri?🤣 microphone?🤣