Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Teaser

It's so good to see Raman so caring about her...

Lovely

continue soon

Thanks

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser

Thanks for the pm

taahir004 thumbnail

A Lovely Caring Teaser

Raman taking care of Ishita

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely teaser di.. 

Puttar is take care of ishu.. ❤

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di... 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice teaser 

Pls update soon its a request 

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM Di!!! Raman making up for his one impulsive outburst 🥺

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting Teaser

Thanks for the pm :)

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice teaser di...

Plz continue soon...

Thank you...

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

PART 36

R- enough of mocking ,now go and freshen up either the breakfast will get cold . 

Ishita looked at Raman and spoke " thanks a lot Raman for this but you know that was not needed ,i want your genuine support , not this all."

Raman smiled ,a bit of guilt and irritation was clearly visible in his face " i know , but its a way of showing my love and care towards you .This is not only for today but for always, i m going to take good care of my baby and my baby's Mamma too . Now make it fast ."

Ishita nodded and got up . She made her way to bathroom ,but was looking back again and again ,as if confirming that its the same person who was so angry few days ago ,after knowing about her pregnancy news.She entered the bathroom and was doing her work slowly ,thinking that Raman must had left after keeping her breakfast . It was almost fifteen minutes and she was still in washroom ,that's when she heard the knock and Raman's voice " ishita i told you to hurry up but seems that you like to eat cold food ."

Ishita was bit surprised to know that he was still waiting for her ,she immediately completed her work and came out . Raman smiled seeing her and spoke " from tomorrow, i will wake you first then will bring your breakfast ,either you will ruin every food ."

I- I never thought that you will be waiting here ,so i was doing everything lazily .

R- I told you na ,from now onwards I will take care of you .

Ishita didn't said anything and started having her food . There was a pin drop silence in the room for sometimes as ishita was busy in eating while Raman was focusing on her . After sometimes when ishita couldn't take his gaze ,she asked " what are you looking ."

Raman immediately answered " you ".

I- umm , m i looking weird, I mean I know I had become fat ,but m I looking like fat cow?

R- arey nothing like that ,yup you have became chubby than earlier but that doesn't mean you look bad instead ,you look more beautiful with our symbol of love in you .

Ishita's eyes became bit moist listening to him .Raman became concern seeing that , he cupped her face and asked " what happened why are you crying ,if you don't like the food ,i can prepare another one or did I said something wrong."

Ishita shook her head in negation and said " nothing like that Raman ."

R- then why are you crying ?

I- i m not crying ,its tears of happiness .you just called our kid, symbol of our love .

Raman smiled listening to her and spoke " he is indeed our symbol of love .I was rude and heartless person to say bad about my little family. "

Ishita was amazed listening to him while he caressed her face and spoke " I never wanted to hurt you so badly ,it was just I was not ready but that doesn't mean ,i will ever deny or will not love you ."

Ishita just looked at him with somuch love in her eyes ,Raman came closer to her ,kissed her temple lovingly and said 

" you have your beakfast ,till then I will get ready for office .and you need not to come to office from today. "

I- why ?I want to work ,even doctor has suggested to do work ,so I m coming.

R- then you will go with me not with papa .

I- ok .

R- no need to hurry,complete your breakfast first, then get ready and please don't rush,I will wait for you .

Ishita nodded and continued eating while Raman moved out from the room . After sometimes they got ready and went to office ,the day was normal except Raman was very much caring towards ishita for whole day .

It was evening ,ishra has returned back from their office . Ishita was resting in her room when Raman went to toshiji and asked " Ma do you know how to make south indian dishes."

Toshiji thought about sometimes then said " umm ,i had not made any because most of you like punjabi dishes but neelu or savita ( their helps) any one of them must be knowing ,let me ask them . But before that tell me why suddenly you are interested in south indian dishes . "

R- arey not me ,it was ishita. For the very first time she told me about her choice , so I want to make it for her .

T- why do you want to make ,why don't you take her to a nice south Indian restaurant. 

R- that i will do ,but she told that she wants to have home made . 

T- ok will ask them , then you can make it tomorrow. 

R- yeah ,that will be great.

They talked for somemore then got busy in makinh dinner,Though toshiji told him that she will do it alone ,but Raman insisted to help her . Ishita too came to make dinner but Raman chased her out of kitchen, saying she should help.Bhalla's completed their dinner ,Raman told ishita to go and rest when she told that she is going to have little walk before sleeping . He too joined her , they went out ,took a long walk. After walk they thought to sit on the bench nearby before returning home. They settled on the bench and were talking normally when her eyes fell on the icecream vendor who was returning home . She demanded icecream but Raman denied saying its being cold ,so she should avoid having icecream as it may affect her negatively. They sat there for some more times then return back .

R- now its too late and you should sleep now. You change and go to bed while I will bring water for you so that you can have your medicine .

I- ok .

Saying so ishita walked into the room while  Raman went to kitchen ,soon he returned with a glass of milk and a glass water .He saw ishita was half laying , leaning on the headboard.  He settled beside her and passed the milk glass to her . The moment she saw milk ,her expression changed ,she made a dirty face and spoke " Raman I had alreary drank my milk in morning ,so I m not going to have it ."

R- Doctor had told that you are very weak and so is baby ,so you need to eat more .

I- kuch bhi , you denied for ice cream and now making me drink milk .

R- yeah ,because milk is healthy but not icecream. 

I- lekin mujhe to ice cream khani thi na .

R- par mujhe to nahi khilani thi na , you already had did much damage to your health without me so now I m not going to hear anything .Have this milk and then medicine .got that .

Ishita made a puppy face listening to him while he said " its not going to work jaan ,I m not leaving you ."

Ishita glared him and started sipping her milk slowly . She completed her milk ,then Raman gave her medicine . He made her lay after that , he closed her eyes with his palm ,then pecked her temple . He then got up to leave when ishita held his hand and asked " where are you going".

R- to my room .

I- you very well know that i cannot sleep peacefully without you then also you are leaving.

She spoke softly ,looking deep into her eyes while Raman didn't said anything . When she said again " what ? I know you come to me everyday ,after you think I m sleeping but the truth was ,I was always awake and listened everything . "

Raman's expression changed listening to this ,he was getting bit angry knowing that,she has been listening to his apologies for somany days but was not forgiving him, when ishita said " i know you must be getting angry with me , but I was very much hurt with your words . I knew that you were guilty but I was preparing myself ,moreover it was nit just me ,but our baby too so I was fighting for not only me but him too and I m sorry too Raman . I was so wrong in doubting your love when ,you had openly showed your love everytime but I had a reason for this .

R- (confused)- what reason.?

I- ( looking down)- I m not your first. 

R- i didn't get you .

I- I was scared that may be still you don't love me rather you are just attracted to me as I was never your love . It was shagun whom you loved truly and planned that fake marriage.  You never married me will fully but it was almost forcefully, you had taken much time in accepting me and were never vocal about your love . I thought.. I thought you don't love me rather you had just accepted me as your wife.

Raman was listening to her very calmly when a tear rolled from her eyes and fell on his hand ,making him realise that she is crying . He cupped her face and lifted her face ,he wiped her tear with his thumb , kissed her temple and spoke ,resting her head in his chest " sush ishita ,how can you be so stupid . Hadn't you ever seen love in my eyes . I agree atfirst ,i felt annoyed when you pester me to do things ,but later I started liking it . I started feelkng happy and contended when you are around and empty when you are not there . I exactly don't know when i fell for you but eventually I started loving you and now you have become like a basic need in my life that i won't be able to live without you .got that . I thought you are wise but seems you are more stupid than me. I love you ishita and will do till my last breath . So stop thinking anything like that .we both were wrong at some points and its good that we realise our mistake .

He kept his hand on her tummy and spoke " now don't stress my baby by crying ,be cheerful always so our baby will also be a happy baby . Chalo sleep now ."

I- you too sleep with me .

R- okay wait for a while I will go and change, then come .

I- i m waiting .

Raman kissed her forehead again, then went to change . He returned after a while the slid beside her ,she cooed in him and closed her eyes . He smiled at her act and closed his arms ,securing her in them ,then he too closed his eyes ,feeling contended . Soon both were sleeping soundly ,cuddling in each other .

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment 

Edited by Divanru - 4 years ago