Your story is such a relief to read
Do write more and more
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Your story is such a relief to read
Do write more and more
brinda hugging Dev n thanking him n dev's reaction was sweet.brinda wearing the dress dev kept for her n dev saying that he chose the best dress for her was nice.meena brinda conversation was nice.eager to know who will be meena's mate.meena telling dev to invite brinda to his room as she also wishes the same was nice.guess you are making banner for every chapter.beautiful banner
Eagerly waiting for your update 😊
Originally posted by: shikha_006
Just amazing..
I just love brinda and Meera bond..
And btindev ke baare me kya kahun..
Haayeeee....
They are just perfect together ♥️♥️♥️
Thank you so much😊
Lovely update 👍🏼 Aww brindev ❤️ the more I read the more I want to see a totally in love with each other brindev in the show ❤️
Thank youuuuuu 😊
Originally posted by: Shoravi92
After reading this I'm so missing my cute Brindev 😭 this show has become awful now
Thank youuuuuu😊
Thank You so much😊
Originally posted by: tehreemsajid
Brinda and Meera bonding
And BrinDev they are ❤️
As always fantastic update
Thank you yaarrrrrrrrrrrr😊😊