Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
As if outbreak ke baad you'll really be here?😳
Why not? Remember I asked you about hotels? Because I have to come there to see a doc. Now I couldn't because of the virus but someday or the other, I have to.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
As if outbreak ke baad you'll really be here?😳
Why not? Remember I asked you about hotels? Because I have to come there to see a doc. Now I couldn't because of the virus but someday or the other, I have to.
Guys I will be back later 🤗
I can understand and it is best that we stay inside too
I think meri life mein kaisi situation doosri baar aayi hai and it is kinda weird times to be in
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I took a nap but don't feel refreshed.
phir so jao...
and wake up when u are throughly refreshed
A case detected right in the neighbourhood society of mine. I am in self quarantine for the next 14 days
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
A case detected right in the neighbourhood society of mine. I am in self quarantine for the next 14 days
Stay Safe and Protected Manzil Ji 😊
Do you have any symptoms?
😊