Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
On this happy occassion i demand release of hot sidnaaz poster next ☺️
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
I feel emotional for watching this crap for a month 🤣
And more emotional in the end. Most touching was sana clearing out why she signed the show
And next is VG clearing out one sided crap
Complete your Naaz ❤️
Missy...woh aaya kya...just started watching...bata de yaar..heartbeat increasing on reading
hutiyon ki kami nahi hai bc duniya main 🤪
Rangu...Tu Kutta hai 😠😠😠
Oye Corona...Plz aake Rangu ko apne saath lekey jaa...tujhe yeh entertain bhi karega 🔪🔪🔪
Honestly, I am sorry.. I know a lot of you are disappointed but I think this is indeed the best end for this crappy show
Originally posted by: Indibandi20
Missy...woh aaya kya...just started watching...bata de yaar..heartbeat increasing on reading
baby i said na no sidharth
Jst watch the end it matters