Teach me some mantras when you are free 😊
Love to be learnt 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Teach me some mantras when you are free 😊
Love to be learnt 😳
Originally posted by: 5P2O7T27NNLMFQX6
Jahaan main Hoti hoon, wahaan Gyaan ki baatein nahi Hoti hai...😎
😆
Originally posted by: BOCWHAAS3NPHBMTS
Yes. I just feel like plugging earphones at that time.🤣
Try doing that and you'll be out of house🤣
Hey guys 🤗
Had dinner everyone???
That is why I haven't tried till date...🤣
But my dad is super cool! 😎
There are innumerable tablesOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
When we are imposed to learn things, even if we love it, we tend to start disliking it. I know
Ram
Lata
Phal
Then the tenses tables
Really??
You know what I don't know bit of hindi..
I'm a tamilian know only English and tamil
But learnt hindi by watching serials 😊
Jaanu... O meri jaanu...🤗
Yup, dinner done...
True 🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Really??
You know what I don't know bit of hindi..
I'm a tamilian know only English and tamil
But learnt hindi by watching serials 😊
I learnt hindi watching cartoons and then hindi shows and then 5-8 class I had hindi as third subject😆