It seems I'm the only one who is not expecting him tomorrow
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It seems I'm the only one who is not expecting him tomorrow
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
How many of you are expecting RB tomorrow?
Let's, forget the duration for the time being.
1 minute appearance?? BD sab milake. 😆
Meanwhile- Amitabh Bacchan be *Waah kyaa Unnda Apratim soch hai Aapki Prerna Bajaj,Darshako se mero kaamna hai ki inke liye Taaliyan bajti rehni chahiye*👏👏👏👏
👏👏👏👏👏👏
Epi 19.03.20
^ grainy due to cropping 😒
Epi 19.03.20
First thank you ♥️
I love her thank yous but let me know the quantity
Someone is rubbing salt on my mehrish dreams with some lovely gifs 🤣
You think it's intentional?
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Epi 19.03.20
![]()
Another one♥️
Cg link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153037613 do like 😁
Mujhe mere bajju ko dekke bura pheel ho rahe hai .. itna patti kaun pehenta hai .ufffffffffffff