?::Barrister Babu Chat Club #3::*Zara Mushkura Re*- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.7k

Users

16

Likes

331

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: ADRC5UPEQ7FVB55X

My mom is watching some bong show on TV with high volume... Aghhhhhhhh...😕


And my mom is shouting while talking on fun

B5ZKKILIQKRIGHX2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Lol

Have fun🤣🤣

Bong shows??

Yup. Bengali shows...😭

B5ZKKILIQKRIGHX2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: selfishdill.z


And my mom is shouting while talking on fun

😔

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#14
B5ZKKILIQKRIGHX2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#15

Oh...

My mom toh iss busy on phone at least 5 hrs a day. 😔 too many calls from relatives and candy crush...🤣 she loves playing this game...😆

B5ZKKILIQKRIGHX2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#16

My mom is making me eat ripe papaya... 🤢

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: LUIAFK422CUPDCDC

Oh...

My mom toh iss busy on phone at least 5 hrs a day. 😔 too many calls from relatives and candy crush...🤣 she loves playing this game...😆


My mom is on phone the whole day. I wonder how much topics she has to speak with my mausi's

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Gulaal-e-Jung Thumbnail Love-O-Rama Participant Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: WJH2HARWK75FFITL

My mom is making me eat ripe papaya... 🤢


Aww!! I love papaya...I love fruits

B5ZKKILIQKRIGHX2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: selfishdill.z


My mom is on phone the whole day. I wonder how much topics she has to speak with my mausi's

Same here. mausi, Naani, mamaji, blah blah blah... I get disgusted.

B5ZKKILIQKRIGHX2 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: selfishdill.z


Aww!! I love papaya...I love fruits

I love every fruit except papaya...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".