Good morning everyone 🤗🤗
Wish you all a wonderful day ahead..
#StayHomeStaySafe..
See ya all tomorrow.🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning everyone 🤗🤗
Wish you all a wonderful day ahead..
#StayHomeStaySafe..
See ya all tomorrow.🤗
Hahahaha Imagine if someone photoshops this pic and puts 'you know whose' face on Viku's then to bawal ho jaegaOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Agar kisine Delhi mein yeh tweet padha, toh iss twitter ki user ko apne kagaz dikhaane pad jaayenge🤣#politicaljoke
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Good morning everyone 🤗🤗
Wish you all a wonderful day ahead..
#StayHomeStaySafe..
See ya all tomorrow.🤗
Hi Darshi
How are you girl ?
WFH is too much work yaar
How is it in Michigan ?
Originally posted by: Tulips123
Hi Darshi
How are you girl ?
WFH is too much work yaar
How is it in Michigan ?
Hi dear.
I am doing good. Just going to get some sleep tomorrow back to work.
Here in Michigan they have said we have around 300 cases. Highest in our county 100+.
I wish they announce 2 week of self quarantine to all here.
How is the situation over there?
I am going now feeling sleepy..💤😴
Good night everyone from my side ..
See ya all tomorrow 🤗
good night🤗Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I am going now feeling sleepy..💤😴
Good night everyone from my side ..
See ya all tomorrow 🤗
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Hi dear🤗
Hey!! 🤗
How’ve you been?
Are you liking the current track? I haven’t watched it since Monday.
Hey Nida, you most probably going to rave about it. Cause its a much needed twist. And Mayra have never been so beautifully depicted.
Hey! Really?? That’s so nice to know and now I’m excited to watch it in a while, because I’ve been swamped and didn’t have time to catch up on anything...
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti
Hey!! 🤗
How’ve you been?
Are you liking the current track? I haven’t watched it since Monday.
Yes coz our Rudy boy finally has something to do and Amir is being his Man Friday though more to keep an eye on him I feel.
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drasvhti
Hey!! 🤗
How’ve you been?
Are you liking the current track? I haven’t watched it since Monday.
The current track has lot of potential and brought much needed thrill element to the show and the actor is doing gd job. Also dynamics between MayRa are interesting now❤️