Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

We all have seen a lot of shows guys But let's admit 

1. In most of the shows the leads fall at the same time for each other
  2. Rarely one of the leads falls first and the other refuses he/she leaves so that the other lead realizes the feelings 
  3. Some ML have realized the feelings but they are like we want the FL to confess first 
  4. There is mostly a hidden raaz when one of the leads dont accept proposals

But guys how rare is it for a lead to not get offended not get challenged or not try to go away if the FL does not reciprocate the feelings at the same time.

Ranbir told prachi which I will say is a very daring thing to say and it requires courage 

Just because I love you that doesn't mean you have to love me too

Dont force it 

Let it come with time 

I will wait

Wohoo 

Edited by ican - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

It says currently no information available ðŸ˜• 

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

It says currently no information available ðŸ˜• 

It was the spoiler of 20 march 2020 on Zee5

Sweta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I absolutely loved this precap. I know sometimes Ranbir act so childish and immature, but here his maturity and selfless love was so refreshing. It's hard for anyone to take rejections, and here he realises that Prachi doesn't reciprocate his feelings, but is mature enough to give her space and not force her to reciprocate.

His dialogue "Just because I love you doesn't mean you have to love me" and the way he said it, I fell in love with Ranbir all over again! Best written male character on iTV, who has his flaws, but ego is for not one of them.

Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is exactly what Pragya had told Ranbir during holi scene. The dialogues and scene do give us a glimpse of what is coming....just like Aliya stepping into the room and then backing off also has a meaning.

Ranbir and Prachi's trust for each other will keep them bonded always no matter what comes their way.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sweta10

I absolutely loved this precap. I know sometimes Ranbir act so childish and immature, but here his maturity and selfless love was so refreshing. It's hard for anyone to take rejections, and here he realises that Prachi doesn't reciprocate his feelings, but is mature enough to give her space and not force her to reciprocate.

His dialogue "Just because I love you doesn't mean you have to love me" and the way he said it, I fell in love with Ranbir all over again! Best written male character on iTV, who has his flaws, but ego is for not one of them.

Yeah that's the quality that separates him from any other male lead.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smita1

This is exactly what Pragya had told Ranbir during holi scene. The dialogues and scene do give us a glimpse of what is coming....just like Aliya stepping into the room and then backing off also has a meaning.

Ranbir and Prachi's trust for each other will keep them bonded always no matter what comes their way.

What Pragya told him?

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Holi scene where when Pragya overhears maya talking to her father she calls prachi and ranbir...she tells Ranbir not to fight with prachi and that let her fight...tum pyaar se baat karo....why she told Ranbir and not her daughter