Barrister Babu Chat Club #2Chod Basera Aasma Tera Note pg45- Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

37k

Users

16

Likes

445

Frequent Posters

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95


Thats soo cool😆 sirf 2 din school, kahan tha ye school mere time pe🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Plus if the lunch made in school was more than enough sometimes, it was served to us... Plus we were given treats sometimes.😎

--Lalz-- thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95


Thats soo cool😆 sirf 2 din school, kahan tha ye school mere time pe🤣

Exactly 😂

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LWNQ7W6A2OY7RQV5

Yup. Aakash virtual classes and Allen distance coaching.😛


Oh! Pretty cool. I hope you do well😃

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

I love maths too 😍 that's my fav subject

Kash if I had optinal ? I would opted computer instead of physics 😆

We had many preferences for optional. Computer science and computer applications too... But I took maths...😆

Edited by MishtiNew - 6 years ago
SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


Oh! Pretty cool. I hope you do well😃

Thanks a lot...😃

I ranked 5 times in top 300in Akash Aiats...😃

Allen also 3 times... One toh top 50 😛

--Lalz-- thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2QCJFRXZV2XANEUP

We had many preferences for optional. Computer science and computer applications too... But I type maths...😆

Lucky you 😉

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IPYTSRV3YO37WKVI

Thanks a lot...😃

I ranked 5 times in top 300in Akash Aiats...😃

Allen also 3 times... One toh top 50 😛



Oh!!!! That's so good. Keep that up🤗

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe



Oh!!!! That's so good. Keep that up🤗

🤗

Waise how is everything going on around you?

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XDHGCVNSUJZIPJTO

🤗

Waise how is everything going on around you?



All good. Just that exams got postponed and I'm panicking😆



Otherwise everything is cool😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".