Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
I have jst bojaoed aman why on the earth is he tagging Sid and Naaz in insta and twitter 😵
What did he do now? 🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
I have jst bojaoed aman why on the earth is he tagging Sid and Naaz in insta and twitter 😵
What did he do now? 🙄
I don't get it.. Sid ne kyun nahi kia post about this?😡
So do I stalk Sid's page or Sana's?😆
https://twitter.com/manpreet1227/status/1240611960833507328?s=21
Is this about photoshoot ?
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
https://twitter.com/WeAreBandook/status/1240613135465058305?s=19
OMG I THINK BOTH ARE COMING???
So this is the surprise
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
https://twitter.com/WeAreBandook/status/1240613135465058305?s=19
OMG I THINK BOTH ARE COMING???
WHATTTTTT???!!!!!!!!!
No expectations, no expectation, no expectations.. Thats my mantra😆
I don't like countdown yr
My heart
Tachycardia ❤️
And they will announce thr release date today when kisi aur kaa song release hua hai.
Kyaa timing hai boss😎. Sid manna padega tumko.
WHATTTTTT???!!!!!!!!!
This is the one who shares same excitement 🤣
Haan yaar bhula dunga date announcement donno live hai ya nahi
If they were coming live together, Sid too would have announced it.. He announces when he is about to come live beforehand
PS. ignore this.. This is my way of softening the blow if its a popat for my heart