Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I hope Aditya comes into picture now
The show should be named MAYA AND HER BOYS...
because all females from the show have taken off..
Nandu ma is jailed... Ananya she still eating cupcakes and Antara is at some junkie party...
All that are left are Maya ke khoon ke pyaaase Viku,Mj ,Amir, Rudra ,police inspector...🤣
Rudra ki batti jali,,,and Mj ki waat lagi.... 🤣
Glad my boy is thinking...
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I have written something but its not complete. once I finish it I will send you.
Jaldi jaldi complete karo, kya pata,mera kal ho na ho🤣