Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: durga33

same making no comments either. Lol but bajaj is definitely not getting involved with this revenge thing regarding prerna and A. If they don't show bajaj and sneha well he will be mostly out of action with just 30 seconds of phone call. Given that bajaj is prerna husband they can't explain him all the time being away on business. But we will see lol 

even in the first track of Bajaj he was in and out for that much, his track started after they landed from Swiss. Ofc this isn't his track and he can be hence away for business, phone calls and monitoring her. 

As per Bajaj and Sneha I think they'll end open ended. If they shoot today, or they already shot, it will be enough to last till Saturday. 

Anyway the child meets Prerna first. I am okay with it though I would have liked her meeting Bajaj first but again -.- 

Holding on to what Reemz said or else I was right all the way πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

even in the first track of Bajaj he was in and out for that much, his track started after they landed from Swiss. Ofc this isn't his track and he can be hence away for business, phone calls and monitoring her. 

As per Bajaj and Sneha I think they'll end open ended. If they shoot today, or they already shot, it will be enough to last till Saturday. 

Anyway the child meets Prerna first. I am okay with it though I would have liked her meeting Bajaj first but again -.- 

Holding on to what Reemz said or else I was right all the way πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 

prerna and A meeting sneha first won't change the dynamic between bajaj and her if they are going that route. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

for prerna to see what bajaj means to her and is worth either A) something serious has to happen like him getting hurt B) prerna has to find out bajaj loves her because she doesn't know that he does. That alone will make her view him differently C) at the end of the revenge track when she has to chose between A and bajaj. 

A) no point. It was only till Mr Vyas's confession she realised he is a good man. But she knows he is. 

B) I don't expect her to acknowledge or feel anything positive. Instead she will cry murder. I say so because it's a genuine reaction. That's okay. Tomorrow if one of my friends whom I depend upon and is only just a friend to me, tells me he loves me it would be very awkward for me πŸ˜† I guess same with everyone. unless they have extra feels for that friend. Which prerna clearly doesn't. It's okay I have come to terms with the fact that she might reject and have his heart broken πŸ˜†

C) she needs to choose. And I am trusting Reemz words. Or else her dreams are a proof πŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail

prerna and A meeting sneha first won't change the dynamic between bajaj and her if they are going that route. 

ofc it doesn't. I agree to that. 😁 But iwould have liked if Bajaj met her first. 😁

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

The enigmatic Rishab Bajaj with his unparalleled aura and impact creating fear in every character is a 

JKG πŸ€£

Anti climax πŸ€£πŸ˜­

Wistfulness thumbnail

One thing I don't like how they end their calls now. Previously they used to end on Okays. 

This convo was cute. πŸ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail

My favourite prerish scene till date after hand holding β™₯️

AT had gone crazy after this. πŸ˜†

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

Hello all, I know it's been a while, but I hope I'm still welcome. I just came onto the forum after months to update and saw that BAJAJ WAS BACK AND HOW?! I am catching up on his scenes now. I hope you have all been well, and to those who reached out to me, thank you so much. I have missed you all and I have missed this forum! So excited for what's to come!

NOR! IS THAT YOU? 

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ofc it doesn't. I agree to that. 😁 But iwould have liked if Bajaj met her first. 😁

they are not shooting many scenes of ksg, so sneha did not meet bajaj first.

Today all prerna scenes were solo or body double.

We will not get any proper track till shooting commences.

Prerna was on fire after her phone call with bajaj.

Whether she realises or not, bajaj is her inspiration.

Wish she had given credit to bajaj during her convo with her family.

but her body language has changed, she is no longer a middle class girl.

Bajaj has increased her confidence.

She looks unemotional. She needs closure.

Prerish track will start only after this revenge track is over.

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Episode starts with 30 second phone callπŸ˜† Bajju tells Prerna you don't need to ask me. Tell them what you have achieved in the last 8 years, let them know everything and make them come and stay with us 🀦🀦 Prerna ka bhashan starts🀣end mein Sharma's agree to come and stay in the outhouse.

Kukki-Kaushik had 10 mins SS today. Skipped all of itπŸ˜†

Sharma's come to the outhouse. Prerna ka bhashan Part 2. Mujhe ye hua, woh hua par mein kabhi nahi haari. I continued with the fighting spirit. Look where I am today. One person kept me going throughout the period, that was you MAA (Ek din bolti ho ex partner kept me going, ek din Mr.Bajaj ko thanks bolti ho, ek din bolti ho Maa kept me going. Aisa kaise chalega DidiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚). After long bhashan session she goes away for a meeting.

Cut to Prerna getting a flashback of Komo and herself in the party where she boasts that she holds the reins of Basu publications.

Precap - Sneha ki entry with some random lady

Maa didn't exist for P in these years yet she kept her going?🀣