Originally posted by: Indibandi20
What's with this reverse aging ...hes growing hotter by the minute😘😘😘
Isliye sana ro rahi hai usko nikal ni hai as Shukla ji is getting too hot
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Indibandi20
What's with this reverse aging ...hes growing hotter by the minute😘😘😘
Isliye sana ro rahi hai usko nikal ni hai as Shukla ji is getting too hot
Originally posted by: DailyTalk
BTB
I want Sid to be as friendly as he is with his few closed friend but there is a scare which will never be filled thanks to Soccer stone
Soccer stone 😕
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Sana where are you😆
missing her but I doubt we will get anything soon 🙄
Khauff dekho fandom ka...
Bande khud hi keh diya ...only guesses ....no questions🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh
Na ji, mainnu te chuha billi task di gallan de baad hi pata si, inne kuch ni dasna 🤣
Sab pata hai tujhay kesay hain phir bhi onhi ke paas jaa ke baithti hai jo jhooti umeedein detay hain 🤣
👍🏼Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I agree and it’s a put off and why are we even talking about the villains 😄
Originally posted by: HDENM3QJIRR2TCEY
and he stated such basic facts 😆..
I can give more .. sid has been offered a thriller film ... 😆
TU ABBBBB BATA RI HAI YEEEE???!!!! 😡😡😡
Hindi btw? 🤣
same 😆
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
missing her but I doubt we will get anything soon 🙄
Arey SidNaaz Content bhale na de but at least give us something.. I will be happy with a random tiktok too😆