oh for the love of sidnaaz let this be true in a positive way for us 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
oh for the love of sidnaaz let this be true in a positive way for us 😆
Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh
Zorawar ki behan ke aane tak humko sab examples mil jaayenge indi, sabr kar beyy 🤣
Aur kar sensible logo pe bharosa 🤣
ja re ja re muh dho ke aa 🤣
One more subtle relationship I curiously want to discuss
Sid and Mahira
Just I don't know can we discuss it on this cc or not....☺️
What the fffffff. How on earth? How can he do this to us?
If this is what he's gonna post, I'm ready to be Hira/hiza/fiza 2.0 ☺️☺️☺️
Yeh vindu ka dost hai 😆