Barrister Babu Chat Club #2Chod Basera Aasma Tera Note pg45- Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

37k

Users

16

Likes

445

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Jannu it's awesome 👏

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Btw what can i calllll uuuuuu???????

Rotlu

Kidding

Call her Mishti

Roselada thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Perfect Jaanu🤗👍🏼

Alexia

I don’t know why i feel like alexia itself long name

But your r moderater right???

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Alexia

I don’t know why i feel like alexia itself long name

But your r moderater right???

You won't say that if you know my whole name🤣

Yes Iam a moderator

Roselada thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Jannu it's awesome 👏

Thanks lalli

I tried to apply filter but none suited so left it like that

Roselada thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Rotlu

Kidding

Call her Mishti

🤣🤣

Okay

Roselada thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

You won't say that if you know my whole name🤣

Yes Iam a moderator

🤣🤣

I will get used to your name

I never speak to one

I was scared to speak with moderator.

I don’t know why🤦🏻‍♀️

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Btw what can i calllll uuuuuu???????

Call me Mishti. 😊

What is your name?

Roselada thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: UWNSVE6Q4BGGRW3C

Call me Mishti. 😊

What is your name?

Jaanvi

U call me jaanu or jaanvi

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Jaanvi

U call me jaanu or jaanvi

Jaanu then...😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".