Hahaha. Hugs to you girl! I get a kick when I find someone who can read punjabi from our generation 😂
Congrats for d color change 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hahaha. Hugs to you girl! I get a kick when I find someone who can read punjabi from our generation 😂
Congrats for d color change 🥳
Hahaha. Hugs to you girl! I get a kick when I find someone who can read punjabi from our generation 😂
Backatcha darling ❤️
Hindi, punjabi, English, i learnt at my grandparents' knee. My only regret is not being able to read urdu,my grandfather loved urdu...
Some shehnaaz insta page confirmed msk going off air this friday only ..hope its true fr once 😆
I think he's privy to some classified information through his source and has genuinely developed a fondness for Sidharth post standing witness to all the acts that Sidharth has done for Shehnaaz behind the scenes only for sake of love... I don't see him flipping till Sidnaaz are there and that is till eternity now ☺️
I think Sana’s father spoke to him! So he did get info from him and from then he stopped bad mouthing Sid
Some shehnaaz insta page confirmed msk going off air this friday only ..hope its true fr once 😆
Laddoos 😄
but I asked him where will they promote? 😄