who said 😳Waqtzaya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
who said 😳Waqtzaya?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Still in awe of today's episode. ❤️
I think in terms of PreRish it’s my favourite.
Shruti ne banaya...
We are so starved for good PreRish scenes that even a tiny amount of their couple screenspace is eliciting such awe in us....this episode is sure to get so much evil eye😆....humaari hi nazar lagegi iss episode ko🤣
#bhukkadPreRishfans 😏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
maa ko naam se pukarti hai 😡
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Shukriya see only u value such talent Shruti ne to not again kehke beizzati kardi 😆
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Shruti ne banaya...
I know. I also liked the lyrics you used with the gif😎
I loved that hug at courtroom though that's my top favourite 😁
Shukriya see only u value such talent Shruti ne to not again kehke beizzati kardi 😆
Heellooo RD ji... How's you? 🤗
Aapki izzat -beizzat ki parampara abhi tak chalu hai?? 🤣