
Magar jee nahin sakte
Tumhare bina
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Magar jee nahin sakte
Tumhare bina
Ankie and Shruti, no words for your creations. SUPER SUPER LIKE❤️
I completely missed her faint smile after he refused the alcohol! It’s always the small things 😭

Tum dena saath mera...O humnava!
The positioning of her hands ❤️
this quote doesn't go with this gif 🙄 Shruti 🙄 kya mast gif hai though
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
You weren't meant to be loved in parts.
You were meant to be loved as a whole.
Beautiful edits shurti..
Aankho me teri khone ki, tere kareeb hone ki,
Hone lagi aadat mujhe tujhpe fida hone ki,
Aisa nasha aankho me tha haaye madhosh hum huye,
Tujhe chu le bin chuye, pyaas bhujhe bin piye,
Tujhko palakon pe rakh lu saja ke yaara..
Bin kahe suno o yaara...
❤️
this song na creeps me out due to kvb ka show sb 🤣🤣

Na koi hai na koi tha
Zindagi mein tumhare siva
I'm so happy that they used this song on them. ❤️
maine banaya toh uss pe gif 🤗 I saw it while giffing I saw many more things too 🤣 wish we had a bajrag AT could have shared it there 😆 @shruti @ramya 🤣I completely missed her faint smile after he refused the alcohol! It’s always the small things 😭