Barrister Babu Chat Club #2Chod Basera Aasma Tera Note pg45- Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

37k

Users

16

Likes

445

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Image


how is this,i made for psc contest thread! 😃

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe



Did your friend give you your teddy?

Yes.😎

And chocolates as a token of saying sorry...😳

Sujz thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XMNNIS47XCDHVIU6

Yes.😎

And chocolates as a token of saying sorry...😳


wahh wahh wahh!

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


You not. 😭



You have gotten busy🥺

Arey but I am here only

Sachi

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 3EJPVVZUHGCIY2QB

Yes.😎

And chocolates as a token of saying sorry...😳


Waah! Tumhara toh fayda ho Gaya phir toh🤣

Sujz thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Arey but I am here only

Sachi


noo! aap badal gayi😭

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Dhanyawad... Dhanyawad...😳

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Arey but I am here only

Sachi


Okay! I believe you.


🤗

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


Waah! Tumhara toh fayda ho Gaya phir toh🤣

Yes... 😎

SZCUYPC5RVTSGDPZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Arey but I am here only

Sachi

You have changed...🥺🥺🥺

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".