Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kitna beautiful h
Song scenes ❤️
Hamare malai chor ne banaya h 😆
Ashnoor ko bhi pasand aaya
Very beautiful yaar.... It shows the feelings of mini..... Loved it...
Neil will be shocked 🤣 hope in show we see .Scared Neil 🤣 Avani ..my favorite will be kiss day edit of MiNeil which you did.
thank youOriginally posted by: porankisrilata
Avni yaar u r awesome.... 😆🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9wI9czBfYi/?igshid=b302nfeqzok3
Yaar I heard this song but I don’t think I will be able to make one I am very sorry..Hello Avni..... Please listen this song and if you found it nice try to make VM on it... Ek din mohabbat...odh kar Ek din gali ke mod par Teri hatheli par likhun mera naam tere naam par Phir tu taqalluf chhod kar Phir tu jhuka kar ke nazar Rakhna mere kaan...dhe pe sar Zindagi Kuch to bata zindagi Apna pataa zindagi Kuch toh bataa zindagi Apna pataa zindagi.. By Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
TV shoots are stopping from Thursday
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
TV shoots are stopping from Thursday
What ? Virus ? How many days ? I hope PB have bank episodes .
yes due to virus till 31stOriginally posted by: N_sharmaa
What ? Virus ? How many days ? I hope PB have bank episodes .
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
What ? Virus ? How many days ? I hope PB have bank episodes .
I hope they have bank episodes, usually they have around a week's episode as bank and with this I think they may try to have as many episodes as possible. For how long will shoots not happen?
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277